Random good picture Not show
1. Karyotype analysis of 5 species of genus Picea.
2. Compared with Picea likiangensis var. linzhiensis community, the species diversity of Cupressus gigantea community was lower.
3. Rotation of picea asperata for pulpwood was tentatively determined as 25 year.
4. Besides, pollen of Abies, Picea, Pinus, Tsuga, Betula, Ericaceae, Labiatae and Cyperaceae and spores of Pteris, Polypodium and Selaginella were also observed.
5. The results showed that intraspecific competition intensity of Picea jezoensis reduced with increase of diameter scale of trees.
6. A tall evergreen tree ( Picea abies) with long, dark green needles, native to Europe and widely cultivated in North America.
7. A northern North American spruce ( Picea mariana ) having blue - green needles and small egg - shaped cones.sentencedict.com
8. After 18 years introduction experiment to Picea abies, the results shows that under the conditions of Xiaolongshan located, Picea abies can be suited to survive and can be abloom and seed-produced.
9. It mainly attacks Picea jezoensis and causes a white rot of root and butt.
10. Four species, White Spruce (Picea glauca), Engelmann Spruce (Piceaengelmanni), Lodgepole Pine (Pinus contorta), and Alpine Fir (Abieslaciocarpa) comprise the spruce-pine-fir species group.
11. Materials for the study on the genus Picea Dietr. in Northeast China.
12. This paper reports in vitro rejuvenation and vegetative propagation of plus Sitka spruce (Picea sitchensis) trees.
13. Gorals seldom feed on Pinus koraiensis, Picea jezoensis, Abies nephralepis ( 1 %, 0.7 % and 1.7 % , respectively ).
14. In this work main chemical changes between green wood and air dried wood, heartwood and sapwood in their extractives of Picea jezoensis var. komarovii and Abies nephrolepis are studied.
15. The biological and ecological characteristics as well as habitat condition of Picea sitchensis have been briefed; meanwhile the study direction of its species introduction has been advanced.
16. Future application and research directions on somatic embryogenesis in Picea species are also recommended.
17. Because of the rampant outbreaks serious harmfulness of seed insects, the quantity and quality of picea crassifolia seed have reduced largely, which badly influences the ecological ruction of forest.
18. Any of about 40 species of evergreen ornamental and timber trees that make up the genus Picea (pine family), native to temperate and cold regions of the Northern Hemisphere.
19. The three commercially important spruces growing in British Columbia are Engelmann spruce ( Picea engelmanni), Western white spruce ( Picea glauca), and Sitka spruce ( Picea sitchensis).
20. Park vegetation mainly mountainous coniferous forests, subalpine forest and Citigroup pine needles, white spruce, Picea , and so on.
More similar words: ice age, ice axe, noticeable, noticeably, Laodicean, service area, vice admiral, appendiceal, serviceable, unnoticeably, unnoticeable, spice, police action, apices, invoice amount, unserviceable, police academy, epicene, coppice, hospice, allspice, spice up, spicery, auspice, ice pick, serviceability, auspices, advice and consent, office automation, spice rack.