Random good picture Not show
1. The effects of procaine and pentothal sodium on tracheal smooth muscle in 12 healthy adult rabbits were investigated in vitro by means of field electrical stimulation.
2. The mechanism of the variation of the blood pressure in lowering the vertebral arterial pressure was analyzed and investigated in dogs anaesthetized by sodium pentothal.
3. Methods Procaine intravenous anesthesia was administered after ketamine basal anesthesia, pentothal sodium induction and intubation.
4. Objective Cerebral perfusion pressure(CPP)of brain tumor patients during induction and tracheal intubation after intravenous sodium pentothal succinylcholine or etomidate atracurium was compared.
5. U.S. officials later asked Collins to undergo hypnosis and treatments of sodium pentothal (a "truth drug") to be sure he relayed every detail of the incident truthfully and correctly.
More similar words: into the open, to that extent, to the extent of, to the extent that, to the detriment of, talk nineteen to the dozen, to that, not half, to that end, to the end that, betrothal, halothane, not half bad, into the wind, to that effect, to that degree, get into the act, to the point of, into thin air, turn to the left, if it comes to that, to the effect that, hypothalamic, hypothalamus, return to the fold, down to the ground, into the bargain, significant other, pantothenic acid, born to the purple.