Random good picture Not show
1. The user controls Paramecia using a handheld device, which delivers electrical pulses to different sides of the playing field.
2. Amoebae, blood cells, chloroplasts, hydra, paramecia, and other microscopic microorganisms wiggle and squirm with fascinating movement in closeup views sure to make you wash your hands.
3. If the Paramecia sense a negative charge on the right side of the field, for example, they swim left.
4. The Paramecia play in real time, ala Tron,[sentencedict.com/paramecia.html] in a tiny fluid chamber.
5. In the 1970s, Todd Hennessey claimed that paramecia, the single-celled pond dweller, could be conditioned in the lab.
6. The movements of the paramecia and the score are kept by a microprocessor.
7. In paramecia-related games, the paramecia is in a small fluid chamber in front of a camera that sends live images to a video screen with a game board placed over the image of the paramecia.
8. Some of the games include PAC-mecium, which resembles PacMan in that paramecia eats little balls, Biotic Pinball, Ciliaball, and POND PONG.
9. It may be for this reason that physicist Ingmar Riedel-Kruse and his colleagues, at Stanford University, have developed a few video games starring Paramecia.
10. These "biotic games" involve a variety of basic biological processes and some simple single-celled organisms, such as paramecia.
11. Other games, such as biotic pinball, work by injecting a chemical into the fluid causing the paramecia to swim in different directions.
12. DNA holds the chemical codes for the reproduction of most organisms on the planet whether they are paramecia , people or petunias.
More similar words: paramecium, parameter, paramedic, paramedian, parametric, paramedical, key parameter, parameterize, parameterized, parameterization, param, caramel, mainframe computer, paramour, caramelize, paramount, paramountcy, special character, parallelogram, paramagnetic, paramilitary, paramyxovirus, paramagnetism, paramilitary force, judicial separation, paramilitary organisation, paraparesis, name call, name calling, name-calling.