Random good picture Not show
2. Doctors said she is now out of danger .
3. They had just had enough time to swim out of danger when the boat again completed a circle.
4. The patient is now out of danger.
5. He is now out of danger.
6. He's still in hospital but out of danger.
7. Once out of danger, he started to relax.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. The patient is out of danger.
9. They ran until they were out of danger.
10. He has already got out of danger.
11. By noon, all 61 people were judged out of danger.
12. We were relieved to hear that she was out of danger.
13. Don't be deluded into thinking that we are out of danger yet.
14. She's not completely cured, but at least she's out of danger.
15. Now that the patient is out of danger, the doctor is no longer in attendance.
16. The five injured soldiers are out of danger.
17. Laying the shotguns well out of danger, he started the chainsaw.
18. Nisus had eluded pursuit and was out of danger.
19. Wally was now out of danger and removed from intensive care.
20. People, naturally enough, want to know that their loved ones are out of danger.
21. If necessary, the airship can stay up there for days to keep out of danger.
22. Wait to prune in March, when the Gulf Coast area is usually out of danger of a hard freeze.
23. He has no idea how to pull the farm out of danger.
24. A series of dikes and makeshift barricades designed to protect Bangkok from the full brunt of the floods appeared to be holding over the weekend, but experts warned the city isn't out of danger yet.
More similar words: out of date, in danger, out of doors, range, angel, singer, finger, change, orange, arrange, any longer, no longer, exchange, passenger, out of, changeable, cut off, put off, arrangement, get out of, unchangeable, in exchange for, come out of, run out of, out of work, out of order, keep out of, out of sight, out of place, out of breath.