Random good picture Not show
1. Osmium tetroxide is an expensive reagent with great toxicity.
2. Iridium, osmium and ruthenium, unwrought or in powder form.
3. Methods: Ruthenium tetroxide and osmium tetroxide were compared as post fixative in the preparation of hairless epidermis for transmission electron microscopic examination.
4. The metal osmium is very stable in the air, the melting point is 2700 degrees Celsius, it does not dissolve in the ordinary acid, will not be corroded in the aqua regia.
5. Osmium isotopes in the natural isotopic mixture are separation by gas centrifuge technology.
6. Osmium (Os): The densest of natural elements—twice as dense as lead—this blue-grey metal finds a home in applications where hardness and durability are essential.
6. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
7. Examples of fixatives are formaldehyde, osmium tetroxide, ethanol, and acetic acid.
8. However, more enduring chemical bonds are formed when C60 reacts with osmium and platinum.
9. The purpose of this study is to discuss the photophysical properties of Iridium and Osmium complexes containing isoquinoline family ligands.
10. The most sensitive constraint involves the beta decay of rhenium into osmium.
11. Its principle and some other aredescribed, including the magnetron sputter coater and the osmium plasma coater.
12. The chiral catalysts employed in the AD reactions are complexes of osmium tetroxide with chiral ligands.
13. The nature, shape, structure and distribution of osmiophilic cells in the rat thymus were studied by the osmium black method silver impregnation and histochemistry.
14. A method for the determination of impurities in high purity osmium powder by ICP _ MS was developed.
15. To solve this problem, several methods have been introduced for the recovery and reuse of the ligands and osmium tetroxide.
16. The chiral catalysts employed in the AD and AA reactions are complexes of osmium tetroxide with the chiral ligands.
17. These clusters show different fluxional behaviour and ligands according to various substituent around the metals of osmium.
More similar words: encomium, holmium, premium, cosmic, chromium, at a premium, premium bond, cosmos, osmosis, cosmetic, microcosm, cosmology, cosmonaut, macrocosm, cosmodrome, cosmopolis, cosmography, cosmopolite, cosmopolitan, cosmopolitanism, cosmetic surgery, smirk, smith, smite, smile, smidge, smithy, smilax, smirch, smile on.