Random good picture Not show
1. Instead, once you add in off-balance-sheet lending, the total for 2010 will be essentially unchanged from 2009.
2. Meanwhile, the off-balance-sheet commitments disclosed, like undrawn loans and letters of credit, shot up.
3. The banks' profitability, the proportion of off-balance-sheet banking business and its operation load growth rate are positively correlated with the probability of adopting innovations.
4. Intermediary bussiness is off-balance-sheet activities. Profit from intermediary business is non-interest income of commercial banks.
5. The banks hid their excessive leverage using derivatives, off-balance-sheet entities and other devices, the report found.
6. It is time to introduce the Treasury to the delights of off-balance-sheet financing.
7. "Financial conglomerates have become more and more opaque, especially about their massive off-balance-sheet activities,(sentence dictionary)" he said.
8. The main downside would be the logistical difficulty of organizing a bailout involving thousands of off-balance-sheet entities across the country.
9. In August, the government included deposits for bank acceptance bills and letters of credit -- previously deemed as off-balance-sheet assets -- for calculating their reserve requirement ratio.
10. The Treasury should call in all the systemically important banks to reveal their holdings, on- and off-balance-sheet.
11. Local governments, with total borrowing of 10.7 trillion yuan or 27% of GDP largely via off-balance-sheet entities, are a potential problem for both the financial and fiscal system.
12. Even those banks that are in good shape may want to hold back amid uncertainty over capital-adequacy requirements and accounting rules for off-balance-sheet assets.
More similar words: balance sheet, pro forma balance sheet, consolidated balance sheet, off-balance, off balance, sense of balance, balance wheel, balance scale, balance, balanced, balancer, unbalance, in balance, balance due, on balance, balance of, imbalance, unbalanced, imbalanced, balance beam, zero balance, on the balance, cash balance, bank balance, overbalance, well balanced, balanced fund, trade balance, well-balanced, load balancer.