Random good picture Not show
1. He pleaded not guilty to murdering his former wife.
2. He was found not guilty.
3. The jury found him not guilty.
4. The jury returned a verdict of guilty / not guilty.
5. We will enter a plea of not guilty.
6. The jury returned a verdict of not guilty.
7. Davis was found not guilty on all counts .
8. Wilson entered a plea of not guilty .
9. The prisoner entered a plea of not guilty.
10. The accused man was found not guilty and discharged.
11. The defendant was ruled not guilty.
12. We find the defendant not guilty.
13. The jury delivered a verdict of not guilty.
14. Mr Wilson entered a plea of not guilty.
15. The jury brought in a verdict of not guilty.
16. We considered that the young man was not guilty.
17. He was found not guilty, by reason of insanity.
18. We find him not guilty.
19. The court's decision amounts to a not guilty verdict.
20. He pleaded that he was not guilty.
21. He pleaded not guilty to the murder.
22. They returned a verdict of not guilty.
23. He was found not guilty of murder by reason of insanity.
24. He was handed down a verdict of "not guilty" and set free.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
25. The police were not guilty of the violence imputed to them.
26. The supreme people's court ruled that she was not guilty.
27. The judge reversed his opinion and declared that the accused was not guilty.
28. Bob's family and friends are campaigning against his imprisonment as they believe him to be not guilty.
29. After five days of deliberations, the jury decided on a verdict of not guilty.
30. The district court ruled that Popper'ssilence in court today should be entered as a plea of not guilty.
More similar words: guilty, guilt, silty, frailty, quilt, built, guile, guild, built-in, built up, beguile, overbuilt, guileless, beguiling, guillotine, All is not gold that glitters, salty, faulty, fealty, faculty, cruelty, royalty, loyalty, novelty, penalty, casualty, specialty, disloyalty, difficulty, hilt.