Random good picture Not show
1. It caused not a little / no little confusion.
2. The townsfolk of Berwick were agog, and not a little apprehensive.
3. The local hardware shop proprietor was perhaps not a little alarmed when asked to supply 15 broomsticks before October 31st!
4. She was surprised, and not a little worried, to find Petion missing.
5. His own preferment was not a little due to his discerning hospitality.
6. Why should not a little boy with a feminine side play dollies with the girls?
7. He had listened with awe and not a little terror to the amazing revelations which Omally had skilfully wrung from the shopkeeper.
8. He was not a little annoyed.
9. It caused not a little confusion.
10. He has not a little experience.
11. I was not a little surprised.
12. She seemed to be not a little afraid.
13. He was not a little tired.
14. During the noon rush is not a little slip!
15. A. It is not a little afraid of it.
16. Last night he had not a little whisky.
17. She is not a little interested in hydraulics.
18. Mr.Wilson, not a little astonished at this outbreak- for he was a grandfatherly sort of personage, and usually a vast favourite with children- essayed, however, to proceed with the examination.
19. Not a little while, magisterial call authority: " Jump! "
20. Well , the years have passed, and I'm not a little girl anymore.
21. Diomed was not a little puzzled as to his election.
22. I felt a stirring emotion, and not a little awe.
23. There was not a little bit tired expression appeared on her face.
24. Finance is again king, cemented by romanticism about retaining political sovereignty over the pound and laced with not a little xenophobia.
25. One guy put in a pressure of 120 psi, which raised my eyebrows not a little.
26. Nevertheless, Britain's early filmmakers set about the business of film production with some brio and not a little flair.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
27. By contrast, San Francisco was a fascinating city of charm and not a little culture.
28. As large as life and death, both funny and sad - and not a little dangerous.
29. In this project I have invested considerable time and not a little of my own money.
30. In his province he conducted himself with such versatility as to furnish much material for the panegyrist and not a little for the critic.
More similar words: a little, little by little, little, belittle, totalitarian, totalitarianism, brittle, vitality, mortality, mortality rate, infant mortality, rattle, mettle, cattle, settle, shuttle, brattle, prattle, scuttle, bottled, total, settle for, unsettle, totally, not at all, unsettled, settle down, in total, settlement, shuttle bus.