Random good picture Not show
1. It's regarded that nonintellectual factors are the essential parts in the purpose of educational cultivation on the theory of nonintellectual factors.
2. Teachers, like students, live in a nonintellectual culture, one that, for the most part, neither values fair-minded critical thinking nor encourages it.
3. Nonintellectual factors, such as motive, attitude, interest , will, character, values directly decides the psychological state of English learners.
4. Nonintellectual mental factors are the external motivity for promoting peoples' enthusiasm in their study, working and exercise training, which play an important role in the growth of a person.
5. Nonintellectual factors are not only the most important elements, but also the major task and chief content in Chinese course reform in senior middle school.
More similar words: intellectual, intellectually, intellectualism, intellectuality, intellectualize, anti-intellectual, intellectualization, intellectual property, intellect, intellection, unintelligent, unintelligible, unintelligibly, human intelligence, effectual, aspectual, electuary, effectually, ineffectual, ineffectually, counterfactual, counterintelligence, president-elect, intelligent, interstellar, intelligible, intelligibly, intelligence, intelligently, intelligentsia.