Random good picture Not show
1. Roman Law B: non-classical Roman Law.
2. Non-classical literature is an unpleasant, disquieting literature which refuses to allow the sophisms of bourgeois complacency to go unchallenged.
3. Methods Based on the semantic theory of nonclassical logic.
4. The nonclassical secretory proteins are factors whose biological functions are of tremendous importance to biomedical research.
5. The study on the generation and application of nonclassical optical fields is an international advanced research topic.
6. The benzenoid hydrocarbon are all nonclassical and, thus potentially aromatic.
7. The geometry of spacetime obeys nonstandard and nonclassical rules, but the concept of distance still applies.
8. Some nonclassical potential symmetry generators and group - invariant of heat equation and wave equation were determined.
9. Existence of strong global attractors for nonclassical diffusion equations Hilbert space using the new semigroup approach.
10. Existence of strong global attractors for nonclassical diffusion equations is considered in a stronger Hilbert space using the new semigroup approach.
11. A new serial coupled LED system generating open loop nonclassical intensity correlation light field by using a technique of negative feedback is described in the paper.
12. Objective To investigate the genotype in Chinese patients with nonclassical 21 hydroxylase deficiency (NC 21OHD).
13. The photon-subtracted odd (even) pair coherent states are constructed and their nonclassical properties are investigated by using numeric method.
14. Composite materials have been used in the field of aeronautics and astronautics, whose mechanics behaviors are evidently affected by ply angle, nonclassical effect, structure coupling and rotation.
15. This paper is to review the progress reported on heavier cumulenes and theoretical studies on nonclassical multiple bonds.
16. However, coherent light entering a nonlinear polar crystal can be converted into a new nonclassical light, which we refer to as superlight.
17. The equation has asymmetric mass matrix, asymmetric stiffness matrix and nonclassical damping matrix, and the direct solving format is given in this paper.
18. It was so popular and influential that in 1938, Goodman and his orchestra were invited to play the first nonclassical concert at Carnegie Hall.
18. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
19. The superpositions that built with two different spin coherent states exhibit nonclassical properties, and the antibunching effect is one of the nonclassical effects of this kind of states.
20. In thig paper, the developing history on nonlinear optics, in particular, nonclassical nonlinear optics is presented briefly.
21. The generalized even and odd coherent states (E-O CSs) of a finite-dimensional space non-harmonic oscillator are constructed, and their nonclassical properties are studied by numerical method.
22. The nonlinear strain is decomposed into a classical part and a nonclassical contribution which is described by nonclassical elastic units(NCU).
23. Reading Medieval Latin is an anthology of Medieval Latin texts, arranged chronologically and thematically with introductions, commentaries and a vocabulary of nonclassical words and meanings.
More similar words: classical music, classical, classically, classicalism, classicality, neoclassical, classical ballet, postclassical, classical style, classical greek, classical school, classical mechanics, classical conditioning, classical architecture, classic, classics, unclassified, neoclassic, classicist, classicism, unclassifiable, five classics, neoclassicism, classificatory, classification, physical assets, reclassification, declassification, in class, data classification.