Random good picture Not show
1. We're as different as night and day.
2. They've worked night and day to publicise their campaign.
3. The work hurried on night and day.
4. This machine operates night and day.
5. I think of you night and day.
6. The machines are kept running night and day.
7. Night and day begin to merge.
8. Being together night and day can put a great pressure on any relationship.
8. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. We had to work night and day to get it finished.
10. The harbor is busy night and day, within a year playing host to freighters from more than 30 countries and regions.
11. He was at my door night and day, demanding my attention.
12. He prayed to God night and day to endue him with the spirit of holiness.
13. Does that thing play night and day, Harding?
14. His father was on his back night and day.
15. He worked alternate night and day shifts.
16. He is sleepless, crying out night and day.
17. She drove me crazy, night and day, she wanted sneakers, she wanted sneakers.
18. Seizing upon this opportunity, the Santanistas worked night and day to undermine the Herrera administration.
19. Leave pumped water to run night and day to increase oxygen content; add more water if needed.
20. The distinction between night and day is one of the most pervasive rhythms that we experience.
21. In fact, its core is crystal, shining night and day, veined with quicksilver and gold.
22. Gusev recommended night and day surveillance by expert watchers on the heads of the organization and their families.
23. No wonder enclosed nuns had to pray night and day for priests when they were so worldly.
24. He put his whole self into the job, working night and day.
25. I live near an airport and the zoom of passing planes can be heard night and day.
26. Even those who live in the City must wear spectacles night and day.
27. I can't keep a stronger tag on her than I do now, almost night and day.
28. The short journey took them some time because of the melee of people that were always thronging the streets night and day.
29. The only way into his protective case was through a little trap door he kept locked night and day.
30. I had to be at his beck and call, night and day.
More similar words: day and night, right away, night, at night, by night, nightmare, midnight, fight against, overnight, at midnight, highlight, light, might, right, height, slight, eighth, flight, tightly, in sight, light up, delight, fighter, all right, lightly, tighten, insight, slightly, lighting, out of sight.