Random good picture Not show
1. An electron has a negative charge, a proton has a positive charge.
2. These fixed negative charges attract a layer of residual positively charged ions which are free to move within the water.
3. Each electron bears a single negative charge.
4. The hydroxyl ion has a negative charge.
5. A positive and a negative charge attract each other.
6. Oxygen , necessary for human life, carries a negative charge.
7. The difference was determined by the surface negative charge amount of different clay particles.
8. The electron, for example, has negative charge, whilst its antiparticle, called the positron, has positive charge.
9. The films containing Ti - OH and negative charge are major reason to induce apatite.
10. A proton positive charge and electron a negative charge but a neutron has neither.
11. If the Paramecia sense a negative charge on the right side of the field, for example, they swim left.
12. But Akerlof and Shiller give it a negative charge that is alien to Keynes.
13. The sulfated oil ( anionic ) imparts a negative charge to the fat particles in the emulsion.
14. The remaining negative charge can be spread out, or delocalize over three atoms.
15. A proton positive charge and an electron a negative charge, but a neutron has neither.
16. An electron with a negative charge, as contrasted with a positron.
17. The positive pole carries a positive charge while the negative pole does a negative charge.
18. A large body, such as the earth or the sun, contains nearly equal numbers of positive and negative charges.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
19. In the physiological condition, there is an uneven distribution of negative charge on cells' surface of all vertebrates.
20. For the problem the negative gate drive adopted , but thethe general negative charge pump circuit.
21. The proton has a charge and the electron a negative charge but the neutron has neither.
22. The surface of the soil particle will have a negative charge.
23. The dissolving electric charge, surficial positive charge and CTR increased and surficial negative charge decreased with increase of the starch dosage.
24. The effect of this would be to educe the net negative charge and thus lower the repulsive force seen in Figure 1.
25. One end of each molecule had a charge and the other end had a negative charge.
26. Gravid hind, circular blood quantity increases, in 32 weeks when reach a peak, raised cardiac negative charge.
27. They were usually with several fast current pulses or return strokes, all lowering negative charge from cloud to ground. The peak current ranged between kiloampere and tens of kiloamperes.
28. So, when we get really close together, granted, there is a net positive negative charge with a Coulombic force of attraction.
More similar words: negative, negatively, recharge, take charge, charge, in charge, charged, negation, discharge, in charge of, abnegation, discharger, supercharger, overcharge, free of charge, charge account, purgative, derogative, negate, prerogative, argumentative, abnegate, interrogative, invective, pie chart, discharging, snake charmer, executive committee, allegation, charles de gaulle.