Random good picture Not show
(1) Natural selection is a key element of Darwin's theory of evolution.
(2) Natural selection ensures only the fittest survive to pass their genes on to the next generation.
(3) Charles Darwin formulated the theory of natural selection.
(4) The theory of natural selection was first propounded by Charles Darwin.
(5) Instead it will come about through natural selection.
(6) Nabokov, however, denied that natural selection can explain it.
(7) Bacteria show how natural selection builds its defences.
(8) Within its limits, natural selection is an illuminating idea.
(9) The doctrine convinced its adherents that natural selection worked.
(10) No other currency counts in natural selection.
(11) It is all done automatically by ordinary natural selection.
(12) Its history is an object lesson in natural selection.
(13) Dawkins assumes that natural selection will do this selecting job.
(14) This doesn't mean, I hasten to insist, that natural selection is a purely destructive process.
(15) If accurate measurement of quality is in place, natural selection proceeds almost automatically.
(16) Mutation is random; natural selection is the very opposite of random.
(17) That means this belief should be reinforced by natural selection.
(18) The theory of natural selection remains the key to our understanding of the natural world.
(19) Natural selection, the cumulative development of more efficient replicators in a competitive situation(sentencedict.com), is certainly an important factor in evolution.
(20) These arguments would not convince a student of natural selection.
(21) For most of the time natural selection must act as a policeman rather than as an architect.
(22) They fit the animal's information-gathering equipment to particular problems and, presumably, they have been subject to natural selection during evolution.
(23) As new species in the course of time are formed through natural selection, others will become rarer.
(24) But the histone H4 document hasn't just been copied, it has been subjected to natural selection.
(25) It is because their hybrids do not survive the scrutiny of natural selection.
(26) The most important mechanism for achieving such self-consistency is natural selection.
(27) Many giant dinosaurs, therefore, would have been very successful in battle, having an important bearing on natural selection.
(28) A recurrent working hypothesis of gene-culture coevolutionary theory is that the epigenetic rules are shaped by natural selection over many generations.
(29) The implication is that it is somehow self-evident that anything so wonderful as this could not possibly have evolved by natural selection.
(30) More important is Huxley's own attitude to the theory of natural selection.
More similar words: selection, naturalization, general election, election, natural, naturally, natural law, unnatural, primary election, supernatural, naturalist, maturation, delectation, reflection, collection, inflection, predilection, national security council, affectionate, select, selected, select committee, electoral college, section, acculturation, infection, objection, affection, injection, direction.