Random good picture Not show
(1) Myxoid liposarcoma is a killer.
(2) Grosso and colleagues treated 51 myxoid liposarcoma patients with Yondelis.
(3) Histologically, the tumors were characterized by widespread myxoid , cyst formation, vessel wall hyalinization, and absence of mitoses.
(4) Histologically, the tumor was composed of a myxoid connective tissue with strands of odontogenic epithelium and differentiated tissue such as enamel and dentin.
(5) The stroma may be scanty or myxoid, as in this case.
(6) Myxoid Chondrosarcoma is a rare, soft tissue tumor a characteristic histologic appearance.
(7) Adanced clinical trials are under way for myxoid liposarcoma - and for ovarian cancer.
(8) Right breast and neck skin masses were also found, both of which were removed and diagnosed as mammary myxoid fibroadenoma and cutaneous myxoma.
(9) Microscopic findings showed that diffuse spindle - shaped and pleomorphic tumour cells were within the myxoid stroma.
(10) The various histological types include conventional intramedullary, clear cell, juxtacortical, myxoid, mesenchymal, extraskeletal, and dedifferentiated.
(11) This high power microscopic aearance of cardiac myxoma shows minimal cellularity. Only scattered indle cells with scant pink cytoplasm are present in a loose myxoid stroma. Sentencedict.com
(12) It'seems particularly effectie against a particular kind cancer called myxoid liposarcoma.
(13) In infants, fibromatosis usually involves the head, neck and proximal extremities, the background is more myxoid than chondroid , and calcification is rare.