Random good picture Not show
1. The harmful factors to myxomycetes were bad ventilation, surplus water and existence of Juglans mandshurica.
2. Is sinking, Myxomycetes captured it, and take it to travel to here and with it sleep and resurrection.
3. In a year, the optimum period for myxomycetes was the days that its day highest temperature between 22C and 30C and day lowest temperature between 10C and 18C.
4. Species diversity, flora diversity, community diversity and ecological diversity of myxomycetes from the Changbai mountains were studied systematically in this paper.
5. Moist chamber cultures, oat-agar cultures, hanging drop cultures and scanning electron microscope were used to observe and study the life cycles of the myxomycetes.
6. The results showed that this method was effective and adaptable for extracting DNA from myxomycetes and could be applied to many kinds of molecular biological analyses, such as RAPD, PCR, etc.
7. The results of flora diversity study showed that the flora composition of the myxomycetes from Changbai Mountains was very rich.
More similar words: oomycetes, basidiomycetes, actinomycete, basidiomycete, myxoma, myxomatous, myxomatosis, actinomyces, saccharomyces, saccharomyces cerevisiae, myxobacteria, paramyxovirus, acceptance test, intelligence test, glucose tolerance test, mycenae, mycelium, mycenaean, neomycin, lincomycin, vancomycin, aureomycin, otomycosis, daunomycin, rete testis, streptomycin, erythromycin, actinomycosis, onychomycosis, coccidioidomycosis.