Random good picture Not show
1) That hyoid bone covers the entrance of cricoid cartilage will bring constriction of the new laryngeal orifice and make decannulation difficult.
2) Hyoid bone and arytenoid cartilages were resected and cricoid cartilage anastomosis with the base of the tongue and submental muscles.
3) The cricoid cartilage may be misjudged as a tumor in the thyroid gland.
4) Objective:To investigate the effects of anteroposterior cricoid split interposition grafting on children with laryngotracheal stenosis.
5) FEATURES: adopted cricoid feed foot and driving handwheel . Not wrinkling shen sewing thin materials.
6) Loop economy is a kind of economy kind that with material cricoid flow is a feature.
7) Expression of ringworm of the body is erythema papula, blister, show cricoid or coin shape.
8) Objective : To investigate the effect of the anteroposterior cricoid split on cartilage growth.
9) Takes the costal cartilage and decorates the postpositioned person cricoid cartilage board the position and fixed (Figure 9).
10) The mechanism factors of urbanization in Sichuan is composed of the landform, cricoid and line traffic condition,[http://sentencedict.com/cricoid.html] change of economic structure and forceful government behavior.
11) Result: There was no significant difference cross - sectional area of the cricoid cartilage of these three groups.
More similar words: helicoid, corticoid, glucocorticoid, mineralocorticoid, mucoid, tropic of capricorn, discoid, coracoid, sarcoidosis, crinoid, corticosteroid, rico, tricot, haricot, ricotta, apricot, maricopa, agricola, licorice, varicose, ricochet, tricolor, tricolour, crick, lubricous, capricorn, doric order, puerto rico, varicocele, varicosity.