Random good picture Not show
1. Command of the mother tongue is the most distinguishing mark of an educated man or woman.
2. Command of the mother tongue is the most distinguishing mark of the educated man or woman.
3. And people don't choose their mother tongue, do they?
4. I speak nothing but our mother tongue.
5. My mother tongue is Spanish.
6. The mother tongue is Macedonian, a south Slavic language.
7. Whither our mother tongue?
8. Many children are not able to speak their mother tongue and the Shanghai Huju Opera Theater company has had trouble finding speakers of pure and coherent Shanghai dialect.
9. Besides Chinese, my mother tongue, I can also speak English and French.
10. OK, let's stop here, switch the language to mother tongue.
11. You must be able to write your own mother tongue impeccably in a style and register appropriate to the subject and have a flair for research on technical subjects.
12. Austria's mother tongue is German is not to say that?
13. Despite of I cannot already understand mother tongue, only think that I hold fill-up mare's milk son in both hands, when the liquor golden cup,[sentencedict.com/mother tongue.html] my blood begin to burn right away!
14. For many years, our mother tongue was claimed to be a "prison house" that constrained our capacity to reason.
15. The author translated the fairy tale into our mother tongue.
16. In mother tongue interference, errors at syntactic level take the highest percentage.
17. Three. Besides Chinese, my mother tongue, I can also speak English and French.
18. The main function of the mother tongue in spoken English output process is task reacting, content organizing, word choosing, sentence making and process controlling.
19. It had little relevance to their everyday concerns and displayed contempt for the Yiddish language-their mother tongue.
20. More than one-fifth of the population had German as their mother tongue.
21. Because they had been relatively well educated in their mother tongue(Sentencedict.com), they were comfortable with writing as a form of expression.
22. Each state of baseline nonnative acoustic model is modified with several candidate states from the auxiliary acoustic model, which is trained by speakers mother tongue.
23. For foreign language learners, the phonetic coordinate axis of ones mother tongue, especially the pronunciation and intonation of their local language, plays a leading role.
24. The official language and the lingua francais Swahili (also known as Kiswahili), spoken as a mother tongue by a large number of inhabitants.
25. I am busy with their own response to the tongue, and the mother tongue Interlacing together.
26. I want to talk with people are using their mother tongue.
27. When school is over , pupils revert to speaking their mother tongue.
28. What is less well known is that English is also the mother tongue in countries such as the Republic of Ireland (officially called Eire), Barbados, Jamaica, Trinidad, and Guyana.
29. Those teachers simply failed to recognize that if Cantonese is your mother tongue you simply have more to do than (say) a Punjabi eaker, so of course you need longer to do it.
30. The note said 'remember the leaders' written in his mother tongue, Shona.
More similar words: overtone, mother teresa, harangue, carton, mother, moth, start on, smother, report on, on guard, refer to, cater to, motherland, mammoth, mothering, in order to, stepmother, behemoth, grandmother, repertoire, tongs, cotton gin, other than, at other times, one after the other, cartoon, near to, sort out, start off, suharto.