Random good picture Not show
1. The mid-sixties were a turning point in sports car design.
2. During the mid-sixties, Nietzsche's traditionalism seems even to have stiffened: certainly his attitude towards anything Wagnerian became explicitly antipathetic.
3. Now in her mid-sixties, she claims to be the mother of 64 children. Of these, 55 are documented.
4. A likeable, fast-talking and opinionated American in his mid-sixties, Tummelson owns the company Rio Grande Games.
5. I was born in Tottenham during the mid-Sixties and lived there until the age of eight when my family moved to Enfield.
6. By the mid-sixties, blue jeans were an essential part of the wardrobe of those with a commitment to social struggle.
7. There was virtually no change in the profit share between the mid-fifties and mid-sixties.
8. I descended to the ground floor, passing a man in his mid-sixties, clutching a twenty-dollar bill.
9. For a human female this would be like having a baby in her mid-sixties.
10. The bottom line is that General Motors heeded the siren song of management Centralism in the mid-sixties.
11. The United States had provided a reasonably stable inflationary ceiling up to the mid-sixties.
12. The Taoist ways of dropping out from the chain of karma are discussed, as they were recorded in Big Sur, California,[sentencedict.com] during the mid-sixties.
13. In the latest research, scientists analysed data from eleven different studies - dating back to the mid-Sixties - and pooled the results to get an overall outcome.
14. Based on personal diaries, Behind The Rock is a humorous and honest account of life in the Australian rock'n'roll scene from its birth in 1956 to the mid-sixties (and Beyond).
15. MEK was formed in opposition to the Shah in the mid-sixties, and before long virtually its entire leadership was arrested and sent to the firing squad.
More similar words: sixties, mid-seventies, sixtieth, mid-forties, mid-fifties, mid-thirties, mid-twenties, six times, ethmoid sinus, midst, amidst, midship, midstream, in the midst, in our midst, amidships, midsummer, midshipman, midsection, in the midst of, in their midst, midsummer eve, mid-september, pyramid scheme, pyramid selling, midsummer night, ties, pyramids of egypt, forties, duties.