Random good picture Not show
1) In her mid-twenties, I'd guess.
2) She was a shy, quiet woman in her mid-twenties with a tinkling nervous laugh.
3) I am a female, mid-twenties and happen to have my nose pierced with one small silver ring.
4) A barmaid appeared, a woman in her mid-twenties with streaked blonde hair and tight jeans.
5) But now their age is already in their mid-twenties.
6) In her mid-twenties, she began wearing only clothing that was white.
7) On the average, however, males married in their mid-twenties, and females in their early teens (ie, soon after their first menstruation).
8) I was married in my mid-twenties - a traditional wedding with a pregnant bride - and it came apart before I was 30.
9) The age of the staff ranges from mid-twenties to early sixties.
10) For the Irish lass, it had all come about due to her going through a "mid-twenties crisis" (oh,[http://sentencedict.com/mid-twenties.html] for one of those!).
11) Milo Pressman - a systems specialist in his mid-twenties with sensitive features, soft eyes, and an earring - tapped the table with a well-gnawed pencil.
12) Women in their mid-twenties are more likely to be wondering whether to settle with the man they're with or to look for something better.'
13) By the time she returned from travelling the world, she was in her mid-twenties.
14) I fell in love with my native place in my mid-twenties.
15) The world of international banking is now full of aggressive, bright, but hopelessly inexperienced lenders in their mid-twenties.
16) Defying my parents, who opposed me going to university, I read English at London University in my mid-twenties.
17) Even at 34 he still motors up and down the touchline supporting the attack as if he was still in his mid-twenties.
18) Wang is a thin and slightly effeminate young man in his mid-twenties, who is devoted to the finer things in life.
19) He studied in Vienna under the guidance of Mozart. By his mid-twenties he had earned a name for himself as a great pianist known for unpredictable and brilliant improvisations.
20) At just this period, when Liang was in his mid-twenties, the first books seriously devoted to Chinese architecture appeared in the West.
21) The company also said its earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) margin would be in the mid-twenties percentage range, from 38 percent in the second quarter.
22) The guy was an aspiring actor and bartender in his mid-twenties.
More similar words: twenties, twentieth, mid-thirties, seventies, antiestablishment, twenty percent, twenty-seventh, twenty, outwent, mid-forties, twenty-five percent, twenty-one, twenty-six, twenty-two, twenty-four, twenty-five, twenty-nine, twenty-sixth, twenty-three, twenty-first, twenty-third, twenty-eight, twenty-fifth, twenty-seven, twenty-ninth, twenty-fourth, twenty-second, twenty-eighth, panties, mounties.