Random good picture Not show
1. It's nothing like what happened in the mid-Seventies.
2. The island has been partitioned since the mid-seventies.
3. By the mid-Seventies sales had fallen dramatically.
4. By the mid-seventies this had become one of the most controversial cultural events on the country.
5. In the mid-seventies recruitment fell, and the process of overall contraction in teacher education began, and rapidly accelerated.
6. When he made it big, in the mid-Seventies, Dury was a 35-year-old former art college lecturer in callipers.
7. It was the mid-Seventies and I was your age.
8. Stephanie moved to Long Beach, California, in the mid-seventies.
9. From the mid-seventies onwards , the U. S suffered from"stagflation", that is , the occurrence of stagnation and inflation at the same time.
10. Mom is in her mid-seventies, and those hands I once thought to be so rough are still doing things for me and my family.
11. Story: The story begins in mid-seventies Kerala where William - in his late thirties,(sentencedict .com) is a priest in the solitary church in a small coastal town.
12. Perhaps more importantly, by the mid-Seventies, the majority of young women were doing so before they were married.
13. " And, in her mid-seventies she won her last Academy Award for "On Golden Pond.
14. I came across feminist politics while I was at college in London in the mid-seventies.
15. Basically, they were forerunners of the skinhead attitudes which re-emerged in the mid-seventies.
16. Well, the years have passed, and I'm not a little girl anymore. Mom is in her mid-seventies, and those hands I once thought to be so rough are still doing things for me and my family.
More similar words: seventies, seventieth, one hundred seventy, mid-twenties, seventy-seven, at sixes and sevens, seventh heaven, seventeenth, seventh, seventy, twenty-seventh, seventy-one, seventy-six, seventy-two, seventhly, seventeen, twenties, seventh-day, seventy-four, midsection, seventy-five, seventy-nine, twenty-seven, seventy-eight, mid-september, pyramid selling, eventide, antiestablishment, accident prevention, prevention.