Random good picture Not show
1. Where these materials have to be cleaned methylene chloride is the only chemical option once items are soiled.
2. This removal is very effective because methylene chloride and other caffeine solvents evaporate at temperatures between 100 and 120 degrees.
3. One compound based on methylene chloride also incorporates ammonium hydroxide to give it a characteristic smell.
4. Methods: Samples were extracted by methylene chloride , dehydrated by anhydrous sodium sulfate and determinated by GC - MSD.
5. Do not contact methylene chloride, acet ( like nail oil ), strong acid detergent.
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
6. This solution is then treated with either methylene chloride or ethyl acetate, which bonds with the caffeine.
7. Use of natural gas for heat chlorination methylene chloride for the production of photographic materials for industrial solvent.
8. Main methanol, ethanol, ethylene glycol, acetone, ethylene dichloride, methylene chloride, diethylene glycol.
9. Conclusion: 24% Hydrogen peroxide and methylene chloride enhanced the bond strength between a glass fiber post and root dentin.
10. Methylene chloride was used as extractant in the extraction of condensed liquid and 3% sodium carbonate solution was used in acid separation.
11. Again, chloroform, methylene chloride, and to a lesser degree, DMF, are suitable solvents.
12. Approximately 473 L of methylene chloride was added to the reaction vessel to dilute the suspension.
13. Objective: We detected the content of methylene chloride and diethylene oxide in Ceftizoxime Sodium using head-space GC method.
14. The experimental results suggest that methylene chloride ist a good substitute which can instead of trichlorofluoromethane in the production of different kind of density flexible polyurethane foam.
15. This article is a study of methylene chloride as a substitute for trichlorofluoromethane in producing flexible polyurethane foam.
16. The reactor and transfer line are rinsed with several small portions of methylene chloride.
17. The hydroxyl value of epoxy-containing polyester was determined by analyzing acetification principle and using acetyl chloride as acetifier and methylene chloride as solvent.
18. Nowaday developments show that it can be drop in replacement of methylene chloride.
19. Objective: Using the headspace Gas- chromatography method to measure the assay of residual solvent (ethanol, methylene chloride) meanwhile in Ampicillin Sodium and Sulbactam Sodium.
20. Beans are steamed, so that dissolved caffeine rises to the surface, where it is washed off using an organic solvent called methylene chloride.
21. A white or almost white power, slightly hygroscopic freely soluble in water, very soluble in alcohol, practically in soluble in ether and in methylene chloride .
22. Caffeine is removed by directly soaking the materials in the methylene chloride .
More similar words: tetrachloroethylene, chloride, ethylene, dichloride, oxychloride, polyethylene, tetrachloride, hydrochloride, sodium chloride, calcium chloride, hydrogen chloride, potassium chloride, carbon tetrachloride, polytetrafluoroethylene, polyethylene terephthalate, dechlorination, chlorine dioxide, chlorophyl, diethyl ether, chlorophyll, chlorophyll a, chloric, chlorine, chlorite, methyl, chlorinate, chlorinity, chlorine gas, hypochlorite, chlorination.