Random good picture Not show
1. In this paper, high methoxyl pectin was made from the mandarin peel, by the method of extracting with dilute hydrochloric acid and precipitating with alcohol.
2. Rapid determination model of the methoxyl group content in plant fibrous material was established by the integration of near-infrared spectroscopy and partial least squares(PLS).
3. The pectin in most plants is the high methoxyl pectin, so the low-methoxy pectin has to be prepared by reducing the degree of esterification.
4. Addition of 2.5% sodium chloride and amidated low methoxyl (ALM) pectin or 2% sodium chloride, 1% sodium caseinate improved water holding capacity and mechanical properties of products.
5. In this paper, high methoxyl pectin was extracted from apple residue by method of acid solution and alcohol precipitation.
6. Aim To design and synthesize new methoxyl carbazole analogues as antitumor compounds.
7. With the increase of sucrose content, low methoxyl pectin solution viscosity index also increased, meantime found that the pectin solution has become increasingly thick, gradually decreased mobility.
8. Objective To investigate the optimal extraction technology of low methoxyl pectin from shaddock peel.
9. This paper describes the advance, preparation and application of Low - methoxyl pectin in detail.
10. In this studies, the gelling characteristics and effect factors of low methoxyl pectin (LMP) were researched with the X-T21 Texture Analyser.
11. Index on gel time and gel strength - the effect of single-factor test indicated that agar, gelatin, sodium alginate and low methoxyl pectin could gel yoghurt effectively.
12. An important step for CO coupling reaction is CO move to methoxyl site and reacted to form methoxycarbonyl on palladium surface.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
13. The bamboo lignin is rich in syringyl units, which is indicated by a high methoxyl content and respective bands in the IR spectrum.
14. The relative stereochemistry of the 1,10-double bond and that of the methoxyl, methyl, and acetoxy groups were determined by NOESY experiments and analyses of the coupling constants.
More similar words: zanthoxylum, ethoxy, method, methodism, methodist, methodical, methodists, delphi method, price method, mixed method, formal method, input method, methodically, methodology, output method, survey method, rhythm method, equity method, method acting, methotrexate, sandwich method, accrual method, reading method, purchase method, hydroxyl, carboxyl, analytic method, deductive method, learning method, teaching method.