Random good picture Not show
1. The Protestant denominations include the Methodists, the Presbyterians and the Baptists.
2. In the early years of the nineteenth century methodists had divided over the matter of their relationship with the Established Church.
3. As the Wesleyan Methodists became increasingly respectable they too built grandiose chapels in the suburbs.
4. After the death of Asbury, the Methodists in 1816 adopted a report that admitted they were powerless to abolish the evil.
5. The Methodists had chosen to peal their agreeable chimes at sunrise.
6. Both Baptists and Wesleyan Methodists actually had fewer churches in 1901 than they had had in 1870.
7. It was not confined to Methodists, but was for all children who wished to attend.
8. The Methodists moved west from Baltimore to Kansas and lorded it over the border states.
9. When Methodists and Baptists debated the different ways to baptize, slaves turned out to cheer for their own sides.
10. Her parents were staunch Methodists.
11. The ban doesn't apply to Methodists, rabbis and other denominations.
12. Across boundaries of North and South,[Sentencedict.com ] Methodists were supposed to be united and interconnected through their Discipline.
13. A service is still held here by Methodists every Whit Sunday.
14. Methodists accepted this agenda, though they tended to reverse the order of priorities for their trek across the country.
15. While most Primitive Methodists were more favourable, their Conference likewise took no notice.
16. Rather than lose the game, Methodists compromised, beginning as early as six months after their first strong stand in 1784.
17. That you can give twenty grand to the Methodists and make all those tight-arsed matrons green?
18. Teeth extracted by the latest Methodists.
19. How many Methodists does it take to change a light bulb?
20. In the South, Methodists and Baptists joined hands in the movement.
21. Vastly outnumbered but taking a more defined shape were the black Methodists.
22. Those who accepted Communion from Methodist preachers were known as Primitive Methodists.
23. The Baptists, for instance, abandoned their sectarianism, and the Methodists their Anglican heritage.
24. I am not sure how they reconciled that situation, since the Methodists were very much against alcoholic drink.
25. With the passage of time attitudes changed and support grew, mainly from Baptists, non-Wesleyan Methodists and smaller Congregational chapels.
26. If the C of E models itself on Parliament, the Methodists model themselves on a school prize-giving.
27. Uncle used to tell me about the time when the primitive Methodists and the Wesley Methodists were joining up.
28. The church of Ireland still has one all-island synod, the presbyterians a single general assembly, the methodists one conference.
29. We Anglicans take turns meeting in one another's homes, and the Methodists and Baptists do the same.
30. Dentist's ( HK ) : Teeth extracted by the latest Methodists.
More similar words: methodist, methodism, methodical, methodically, historical method, statistical method, method, methodology, survey method, rhythm method, sandwich method, accrual method, purchase method, socratic method, methodological, method of payment, marketing method, case study method, scientific method, experimental method, orthodontist, chiropodist, orthopedist, Blood is thicker than water, cathode, orthodox, lists, bronchodilator, orthodoxy, unorthodox.