Random good picture Not show
1. He studied metallurgy as a mature student, having spent ten years working in a foundry.
2. She has a doctorate in metallurgy from the University of Utah.
3. He taught courses in engineering and metallurgy.
4. Two years of study, postwar, mining and metallurgy, with a wife to encourage him.
5. They covered every imaginable subject from metallurgy to medicine, from good building techniques to good manners.
6. Kharkov was a major centre for metallurgy, chemical, and machine-building plants.
7. The Institute of Mining and Metallurgy estimates that some 400 jobs could be created by the recent exploration successes.
8. In the evenings he studied metallurgy and mathematics until the age of twenty-two.
9. Ironstone is primary original material of metallurgy enterprise.
10. High strength bolts factory and powder metallurgy plant.
11. Is extractive metallurgy different from process metallurgy?
12. Tiejingfen processing, metallurgy furnace charge, civil building materials distribution.
13. Surface metallurgy plasma jet is a new coating technology.
14. Was he right to change from Physics to Metallurgy?
15. Graduated with degree in Metallurgy or Mineral Processing.
16. The invention belongs to the metallurgy field and in particular relates to a method for smelting medium ferrovanadium.
17. There are four main technological methods: powder metallurgy, liquid infiltration squeeze casting and compocasting.
18. He also published papers on social topics and had a great interest in historical metallurgy.
19. In 1943 he was appointed lecturer and then Professor of Physical Metallurgy in 1949.
20. They are noted for their strength, tenacity, magical powers and skills in metallurgy.
21. Hiking Sue, a graduate from London's Imperial College in 1979, has degrees in materials science and metallurgy.
22. He thus achieved distinction in both ferrous and non-ferrous metallurgy.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
23. This is partly owing to the understandings that it has provided, in certain technologically important areas such as chemistry and metallurgy.
24. In this article, the design of wet gas tank used in metallurgy, petrochemical and chemical industries was introduced. What presented in the article can be referenced by engineers.
25. Based on principle of heat transfer, fluid dynamics and physical metallurgy, three-dimensional dynamic weld pool mathematical model of gas metal arc welding(GMAW) with locomotory arc was built.
26. The reheating furnace process computer system goals are mainly dynamic production process control, process operation records tracking, and production process optimization with metallurgy model.
27. Series - disked pipeline continuous conveyor can be applied to engineering, pharmacy, metallurgy and so on.
28. University degree, major in a technical discipline such as an engineering science , physics, chemistry, metallurgy etc.
29. The products of which are widely used in printers, automobiles, metallurgy, mine, ships, petrol, spin and weave, derrick, printing, architecture, log-on and so on.
30. Shaking ladle is also called shaking furnace, the equipment is used to process metal liquid in metallurgy industry.
More similar words: metal, metallic, metalloid, metal money, metalanguage, metalinguistic, liturgy, allure, splurge, alluring, splurge on, name tag, income tax, et al., et al, metaphor, metaphase, metabolic, timetable, time table, petal, fetal, cosmetic surgery, metaplasia, metabolism, vegetal, let alone, metamorphism, metaphysics, metamorphic.