Random good picture Not show
1. After the accident he suffered from loss of memory/memory loss.
2. The patient exhibited signs of fatigue and memory loss.
3. Memory loss is often a part of ageing.
4. He suffers with memory loss related to his disease.
5. She's suffering from short-term memory loss.
6. Corporate memory loss is a major problem for some businesses who cut their staff in the early 1990s.
6. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
7. Sleep deprivation causes memory loss, paranoia, and other problems.
8. For many, memory loss is a part of aging.
9. The disease causes memory loss, often leading to changes in behavior and personality.
10. It usually starts with short-term memory loss but may move to a change in actual social behaviour.
11. The program will explore normal memory loss and strategies to help improve memory.
12. The main symptom is short-term memory loss[sentencedict.com], which includes repetition of statements and actions.
13. Nearly every person experiences memory loss as a normal part of the aging process.
14. Karadzic's continued freedom and the collective memory loss may suit international politics.
15. Memory loss was so rapid.
16. For women, caffeine may prevent long term memory loss.
17. Why would sex cause a temporary memory loss?
18. Many people suffer memory loss, or a clouded memory.
19. These disorders can take the form of headaches, memory loss, listlessness, and sleeplessness.
20. The first symptom of the disease is often short-term memory loss.
21. As well as sprouting a few grey hairs, Kevin seems to be suffering the occasional memory loss.
22. It will also give special care to those with medical or psychiatric problems such as memory loss and confusion.
23. Her injuries have left her with chronic migraine headaches, seizures, insomnia, nausea and short-term memory loss.
24. Some of them are severely confused through an illness like Alzheimer's disease or are suffering from short-term memory loss.
25. But lately some researchers are challenging the notion that memory loss is inevitable.
26. Some experts claim the phones can cause tumours, headaches and memory loss.
27. Later in the course of the disease, people may develop clumsy gait, memory loss and speech difficulties.
28. Medically prescribed drugs - essential though they may be - sometimes bring about confusion or memory loss.
29. Drinking alcohol in moderation protects against heart disease, diabetes and age - related memory loss.
30. No matter the setting denizens of adventure games all seem to suffer from short - term memory loss.
More similar words: memory, from memory, in memory of, episodic memory, memorize, memorise, memorial, memorable, memorandum, commemorate, commemorative, commemoration, memo, statutory law, memoir, loss, gloss, glossy, prime mover, blossom, at a loss, net loss, colossal, glossary, colosseum, tremor, remorse, profit and loss, all the more, once more.