Random good picture Not show
1. 'GMT' stands for Greenwich Mean Time.
2. The mean time between road vehicles is r seconds.
3. In the mean time laparoscopic cholecystectomy has rapidly become a popular method.
4. You could have set Greenwich Mean Time by the great vaudeville comedians.
5. The mean time interval between completion of radiation treatment and surgery was 10 days.
6. Mean time from ablation to nephrectomy was 18 months.
7. Displays time as Greenwich mean time.
8. Greenwich Mean Time updated with leap seconds.
9. The time was 10:35 hours Greenwich Mean Time.
10. At the mean time of the high-voltage current-limiting fuse cutting off the current, the fuse will melt and boil away, and it will generate electric arc with high temperature and high pressure.
11. Based on the mean time to repair, the reconfiguration control model of spare satellites is presented, and the impact on .
12. In the mean time the foreshadowed political storm was brewing.
13. In the mean time, we should strength the special audit of the management and use of basic medical insurance fund for urban residents, and timely rectify the problems, if any.
14. The mean time to repair of armored equipment has been demonstrated and an example illustrates the effectiveness of these methods.
15. In the mean time, this paper also gives new explanations for some traditional categories of synthesis and analyses, finiteness and infiniteness, etc.
16. Mean time to failure is the average continuously operational period -- i.e. the average period between the end of one failure and the beginning of the next.
17. The plasma hypotonicity began to develop at a mean time of about 20 days after injury and then continue to discharge.
18. If you have mean time to failure and mean time to recovery information, enter that and the spreadsheet will calculate the availability for you in the "Calculated availability contributions" lines.
19. In the mean time, the incorrect opinions of teachers while teaching and the resulted conflict and inharmony between school culture and children culture were also discussed.
20. This provides an availability figure based on mean time to failure information in days, and mean time to recover information in hours.
21. British Summer Time is one hour in advance of Greenwich Mean Time.
22. Mr Schofield usually went round at twelve o'clock Greenwich Mean Time rewinding and resetting.
23. The proportional allocation factor and the allocation formulae expressed in terms of failure rates and mean time between failures respectively are given.
24. There were two ways to improve the availability, one of them is to decrease the mean time to repair(MTTR),(sentencedict.com) the other is to increase the mean time to fail(MTTF).
25. It is critical that Detection Rate(DR), False Alarm Rate(FAR) and Mean Time to Detection(MTTD) are improved in expressway automatic incident detection.
26. To project the expected to-be improvement, you need to be able to assign a probability and mean time of occurrence for events in the process model.
27. The reliability lab ship fuel oil donkey boiler controlled by relay control system is evaluated using counting method, and mean time to failure (MTTF) of the control circuit is educed.
28. The terminal blocks series has passed the test of The State Bureau of Quality and Technical Supervision For Electrical Products. In the mean time, it has obtained its form testing certificate.
29. GO reliability analysis of a YAG laser system was used to determine the mean time between failures and other important system reliability data.
30. Developed countries can get resources which they are lack of through trade, and developing countries can at the mean time gain their growth in economy.
More similar words: meantime, in the meantime, time and time again, time and again, meant, crimean war, in time, on time, on-time, down time, downtime, untimely, from time to time, just in time, centimeter, just-in-time, centimetre, oftentimes, antimatter, antimagnetic, sentimental, presentiment, sentiment, sentimentality, A stitch in time saves nine, prime time, estimated time of arrival, mean, means, meander.