Random good picture Not show
1) The market demand curve has increased.
2) Prices are very much governed by market demand.
3) We can estimate that total market demand for electrical goods will rise by 8%.
4) What are the major nonprice determinants of market demand?
5) Note about above, according to market demand to buy time.
6) The product diversification can meet the market demand and solve the system cost-leading issue.
7) Our company, in line with taking market demand and high technology as the direction, operation policy will follow that "quality first, based on sincerity,(http://sentencedict.com/market demand.html) consumers first."
8) This century, in the strong market demand, aluminum foil, driven by rapid improvement of productivity.
9) But the high market demand has led to the atrophy, leading to decline in trading volume.
10) To meet the market demand, and on the basis of referring similar products at home and abroad, a new lapping machine for making steel ball is developed.
11) Higher inflation would enable old capital to stay competitive, but profitable capacity would then exceed market demand.
12) The rate was freed to float in line with market demand today.
13) As a producer and processor of organic products, Dirk is a successful and independent supplier of the current market demand.
14) Larger companies in the industry acquired smaller companies, while the overall market demand for propane remained relatively stable.
15) After 1955 an increasing amount of inner-ring suburbanization was produced by developer builders in response to market demand.
16) But the risks from new competitors and from changing technology or market demand will also be greater.
17) As new firms enter industry X,[sentencedict.com] the market supply of X will increase relative to the market demand.
18) The religious festival, which began last Monday undoubtedly increases market demand for cast ewes.
19) New constant pressure brush holder is a company with market demand and lack of design and development of existing products, the latest technology and products.
20) Briefing production technology of Styrene - Butadiene Rubber advancement, it analyzes domestic market demand of Styrene - Butadiene Rubber .
21) Why it can't restrain threonine price drop that Chinese threonine market demand increase?
22) And Japanese is good at assimilating new thing, direct with market demand link up with.
23) This paper introduces development of urethane elastic fibre production, technology, market demand and trend of China.
24) Unless the goods are damaged or lost in transit, there is no coverage for simply a delay or loss of market (a change in market demand for the goods) itself.
25) Article 27 The managed floating rate system based on market demand is adopted for Renminbi rate.
26) Introduced the characters, process technologies and its develop trend of TPO (Thermoplastiadc Polyolefin). Analyzed and forecasted the market demand of TPE at home and abroad.
27) This thesis uses new econometric analytical tools, such as the cointegration theory and the vectorial autoregression(VAR)model , to forecast the amount and structure of the steel market demand.
28) As the key intermediate of glucocorticoid - an anti - SARS drug, sitosterol will witness dramatically increasing market demand.
29) Fly Teng said that currently the domestic beer market in the middle school class period of development, production overcapacity , which is far greater than the market demand, low profit industry.
30) By doing this for various prices, we can express the market demand curve as the horizontal sum of the demand curves of the individual consumers.
More similar words: free market, at the market, telemarketing, corner the market, marketing manager, foreign exchange market, primary market, market, upmarket, marketing, marketeer, supermarket, marketable, good market, money market, mass market, hypermarket, open market, market share, bear market, thin market, bull market, flea market, food market, market price, marketplace, market place, stock market, market value, black market.