Random good picture Not show
1. A margarita is made with tequila, an orange liqueur and lime or lemon juice.
2. Seventy-one-year-old Margarita Flemenco tried to cross the street against a red light.
3. Not Margarita, one of the real heroes of the book.
4. Margarita Georgiou brought her wedding day forward after cancer victim Nick was told by doctors he didn't have long to live.
5. Choose a jug of red wine, a dynamite margarita or finish with a fine cognac.
6. The Gold Cadillac margarita is actually served in a tumbler over ice cubes with no salt anywhere to be seen.
7. Our customized Pizzas are based on our famous Margarita.
8. False? a frozen or blended Margarita is more highly diluted and therefore less potent.
9. One Pearl River and one Margarita.
10. The earliest mention of a cocktail specifically named Margarita was in 1953 in Esquire magazine, which describes how to make this south-of-the-border quencher.
11. BACKGROUND: Study shows that margarita liquid has effect on promoting histiocyte regeneration and removing scars.
12. Method: In a Margarita glass combine 1 1/4oz Greygoose and 2 oz Brut Champagne.
13. Your beer, sir, and your Margarita for you, madam.
14. Margarita Armstrong-Jones, daughter of Viscount Linley, who is son of Queen Elizabeth's late sister Margaret, Grace van Cutsem, William's goddaughter, and Eliza Lopes are the three other bridesmaids.
15. Margarita Berbatov has become prominent for leading rallies against the imprisonment, just as her son has become the pin-up boy of Bulgarian football.
15. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
16. The average margarita - my favorite - has more than 500 calories.
17. What is a Margarita?
18. Every Russian knows the allegorical novel The Master And Margarita.
19. Dallas is the birthplace of the computer chip, the chicken fajita and the frozen margarita.
20. Using five-factor and four-level orthogonal test, the characteristics of HPD300 macroporous resin for purifying flavonoids of Fortunella margarita were studied.
21. The opera"Faust"is one piece of representative work in all of Gounod's operas, the plot in which about a tragic love story between Faust and Margarita was from parts of Goethe's drama"Faust".
22. The plane was flying from the Caribbean island of Margarita to the southern industrial city Puerto Ordaz when it came down near the gates of the vast Sidor mill on the banks of the Orinoco River.
More similar words: margarine, oleomargarine, margaret mitchell, marital, samaritan, premarital, extramarital, good samaritan, marital status, gargantua, gargantuan, vulgarity, logarithm, marguerite, maritime, maritimes, charitably, charitable, maritime law, logarithmic scale, uncharitable, majoritarian, authoritarian, authoritarianism, antiauthoritarian, bargain, tear gas, stargaze, gargle, bargain for.