Random good picture Not show
1. We revamped all the management system, but the business is doing no better than it was before.
2. The company has a top-down management system.
3. Without the reform of the economic management system our industry will rot.
4. The future for the student management system is clear.
5. For experienced student management system users there is a rich opportunity to develop personal computing.
6. We need a flexible management system, able to meet the changing needs of our customers.
7. Our big problem is our management system and old practices.
8. An information management system to manage the distribution of information.
9. The Library relies on data from the student management system to create borrower file records within its automated circulation control system.
10. It defines its own management system to ensure that it complies with the Group policy and is relevant to its business.
11. TSMDesk is a Helpdesk management system, linking users and information support staff(sentencedict.com), and third party support agencies if required.
12. Their system interfaces with Britannia's fixed asset management system and with standard accounting packages.
13. The machine is fitted with a computerised management system to control stock flow.
14. Again, a full engine management system monitors performance and controls the fuel injection and ignition systems.
15. An OpenView storage management system is still under development for the second half of the year.
16. The data management system has eliminated much of the drudgery of filing.
17. If and when the agreement is finalised with Tetra, for example, it will probably include a database management system.
18. Bosses need to take a critical look at their entire management system.
19. As a result there was only a vestigial junior management system.
19. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
20. Tellingly, however, those improvements occurred only as that transformation in their management system approach actually took place.
21. Peter Wood's brief is to guide us to an acceptable quality management system that genuinely reflects our practices.
22. The planned reference implementation will be distributed free and SunConnect will be integrating the information into a management system.
23. It provides tailored warning alerts and alarms for a central management system to act upon.
24. As their brilliant performance in the Gulf War later demonstrated so vividly, our new management system corrected that vexing problem.
25. Nevertheless, effective self-governing Trusts and positive contract specification might rest upon the sort of information implicit in a resource management system.
26. Departmental and faculty offices make limited use of the student management system.
27. The Peak Park Board can either take enforcement action or establish an effective management system.
28. Log files are kept for every log-in session for every student management system user.
29. What other dimensions must it have to make it a key to a successful quality management system?
30. Both are replacing minicomputer-based systems with Clarify's ClearSupport technical support management system, shipping this month.
More similar words: management, engagement, encouragement, disparagement, discouragement, system, manage, ecosystem, managed, manager, solar system, immune system, unitary system, systematically, skeletal system, manageable, economic system, seniority system, endocrine system, elements, arrangement, infringement, statement, acknowledgement, excitement, overstatement, managing, menagerie, episteme, commencement.