Random good picture Not show
(1) She decided to make a virtue of necessity and combined a business trip to Paris with a visit to her cousins there.
(2) Being short of money, I made a virtue of necessity and gave up smoking.
(3) But Simon does not merely make a virtue of necessity.
(4) But since response from ministers by the 1840s was extremely circumspect the reformers were probably making a virtue of necessity.
(5) We would make a virtue of necessity.
(6) I had a couple of months to spare between jobs so I thought I'd make a virtue of necessity by acquiring a few new skills.
(7) We are compelled to get up at 5:30 every morning. So we make a virtue of necessity.
More similar words: by virtue of, necessity, make a note of, necessary, recession, recessive, secession, aloofness, virtual, virtually, virtuous, make a face, recess, make use of, make a difference, take advantage of, cession, make full use of, a piece of cake, excessive, accessible, succession, processing, concession, inaccessible, make progress, ecological succession, heavily, heaving, fortune cookie.