Random good picture Not show
1) Starting from the basic theories of magnetohydrodynamics, this paper presents theoretical and numerical model for calculation of meniscus shape in cold crucible continuous casting system.
2) Lastly, a perpendicular, a parallel magnetohydrodynamics shock wave and aerodynamic shock wave are discuss...
3) As a non-ideal effect, magnetohydrodynamics is not considered in the stellar structure and evolution.
4) The subtle interactions between magnetohydrodynamics and high-frequency plasma waves involving transverse and longitudinal modes are investigated.
5) By using magnetohydrodynamics, it may be explained that the asymmetry rotation of these asters is due to the asymmetry of magnetic brake.
6) The jump equations of the magnetohydrodynamics shock wave are transformed to the dimensionless form, so that their solutions become very simple and straightforward.
7) On the other hand, the magnetohydrodynamics MHD is always the focus in electrochemistry.
8) The Tokamak equilibrium fitting numerical calculation code EFIT is modified to study the MHD(magnetohydrodynamics) equilibrium in an EAST device.
9) Lastly, a perpendicular, a parallel magnetohydrodynamics shock wave and aerodynamic shock wave are discussed.
10) The theory of nonlinear magnetohydrodynamics is developed by solar and heliospheric magnetic field observations.
11) Magnetohydrodynamics equations with periodic boundary conditions are considered in this note. The time analyticity of the solutions for the equations is proved and the backward uniqueness is obtained.
12) From the basic magnetohydrodynamics equations, the accretion disk model with a quasi-dipole magnetic field is discussed in this paper.
13) Analytic Methods in Magnetohydrodynamics, Numerical Methods in Magnetohydrodynamics, Nonlinear Wave Propagation and Its Applications.
14) The hyperbolic conservation laws with relaxation appear in many physical systems such as nonequilibrium gas dynamics, flood flow with friction, magnetohydrodynamics, etc.
15) The Tokamak equilibrium fitting numerical calculation code EFIT is modified to study the MUD ( magnetohydrodynamics ) equilibrium in an EAST device.
16) Physics of Solar System Plasmas provides a comprehensive introduction to the plasma physics and magnetohydrodynamics that are needed to study the solar wind and magnetosphere.
17) The hyperbolic conservation laws with relaxation appear in many physical systems floodwith friction, magnetohydrodynamics, etc.
18) The structure of nozzle arc, thermal boundary region and gas flow is revealed through establishing magnetohydrodynamics (MHD) model.
19) The mathematical model of EMBRin slab mold is presented based on the theory of magnetohydrodynamics. Numerical simulation was carried out by CFX commercial software.
20) This paper employs the finite element method to solve the eigenvalue problem on the stability of a perturbed 2D magnetohydrodynamics (MHD) model of an aluminum reduction cell.
21) This paper focuses on the application of hydrodynamics and magnetohydrodynamics to solar oscillations and accretion process and outflow in star formation.
22) The mathematical model of EMBR(electromagnetic brake)in slab mold is presented based on the theory of magnetohydrodynamics.
More similar words: hydrodynamics, hydrodynamic, aerodynamics, electrodynamics, quantum electrodynamics, aerodynamic, biodynamics, geodynamics, thermodynamics, hemodynamics, electrodynamic, psychodynamics, pharmacodynamics, law of thermodynamics, quantum chromodynamics, third law of thermodynamics, first law of thermodynamics, second law of thermodynamics, dynamics, hemodynamic, thermodynamic, photodynamic, economic dynamics, thermodynamical, psychodynamic, thermodynamically, group dynamics, population dynamics, magnetostatics, dynamic.