Random good picture Not show
1. The sleeves are too long for me.
2. After years of war, the people long for a lasting peace.
3. I don't long for luxurious life and gorgeous appearance , but I need a complete in habitation for sentiment.
4. The breeze blow blew, has blown off me long for your.
5. When you long for something sincerely, the whole world will help you.
6. We'd known each other too long for hard feelings.
7. The oppressed long for deliverance and liberation.
8. Politicians must sometimes long for a quieter life.
9. They long for a mother's goodnight kiss.
10. The pain made him long for oblivion.
11. I long for a trip to the Cape of Good Hope.
12. The dress is too long for her now but she'll grow into it.
13. It did not take long for the central bank to soothe investors' fears.
14. It did not take long for the glory of our victory in the Second World War to rub off.
15. Those who most long for peace now pour their lives on war.
16. How long for his addition to pay for itself?
17. It didn't take long for some bright spark to try out the Doom Diver Catapult in a battle.
18. It had, whatever way, and all night long for all she knew,[sentencedict.com] to amount to a pretty penny.
19. It did not take long for the three to put the electricity back on, and at once everything seemed more normal.
20. It did not take long for forces from the south to march upon the rebels and throw them into abject retreat.
21. It did not take long for the police to trace Mrs Dyer to Caversham where she was arrested.
22. He used to long for his holidays and grow deeply depressed when they drew to an end.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
23. That was four hours too long for Billie wedged in behind the ferry tanks.
24. It went on too long for Peter to be right in the head.
25. The de Young can not wait that long for a reluctant city to build an adequate public transportation system.
26. Not together cannot be with you, in fact not so long for.
27. I was frozen/chilled to the bone after waiting so long for the bus.
28. Her features were too angular, her face a little too long for beauty.
29. Eleanor was annoyed at having had to wait so long for him.
30. And yet with what poetry did this petty man long for his niche and his pleasures.
More similar words: bring forward, long, long., along, get along, all along, prolong, any longer, as long as, long since, longtime, no longer, so long as, long-term, belong to, long before, along with, before long, alongside, get along with, in the long run, meaningful, among, call on, blond, strong, let alone, colony, pull on, tell on.