Random good picture Not show
1. Formal venture capitalists are also likely to want loan capital or preference shares; they may want these to be convertible.
2. None of the subsidiaries had any loan capital in issue at any time during the year ended 31st December 2003.
3. We find that the bank will twist the loan capital amount of enterprise under the above two kinds of asymmetric information conditions.
4. The banks were reluctant to loan capital on high risk projects.
5. Interest rates on loan capital may be high.
6. No part of our share or loan capital is listed on or dealt in on any other stock exchange and no such listing or permission to deal is being or proposed to be sought in the near future.
7. The ratio of loan capital from both the supply and demand determined through competition.
8. By the analysis and research of the loan capital of Socialization system,[sentencedict.com/loan capital.html] efficiency of the loan capital was also described.
9. While the scope for profitable investment in manufacturing industry was limited, the owner-occupied housing market seemed ideal for loan capital.
10. Venture capitalists will usually want ordinary shares as well as loan capital or preference shares in return for their investment.
11. This is in stark contrast to the fifties and sixties when loan capital formed an important part of corporate financing needs.
12. At that time, microfinance really saved us, both the loan capital and support we got from loan officers. Each day our profits increase a little more.
13. The capital sources include funds from individual and institutional investors and entrusted fund from financial institutions, which are used as registered capital and loan capital.
14. The former, for instance categories such as ground rent, commercial capital, loan capital etc. become subordinate to industry capital in the modern history system.
15. Starting with capital classification, the thesis classifies the business capital into two main categories: equity capital and loan capital.
More similar words: human capital, paid-in capital, financial capital, return on capital employed, capital, capitally, to cap it all, capitalise, capitalism, seed capital, capitalist, capitalize, capital loss, share capital, capital gain, capital letter, risk capital, debt capital, capital lease, joint capital, state capital, capital crime, capitalize on, capital input, raise capital, capital stock, capital budget, capital gains, capital goods, capitalistic.