Random good picture Not show
1. Vernon's dancing in America was capitally described by Willoughby.
2. It has shot up capitally.
3. Our cat ran away once, and he brought her back, and we talked over the fence, and were getting on capitally, all about cricket, and so on, when he saw Meg coming, and walked off.
4. He used to oversee my place on the lake, and did it capitally, too.
5. I like the notion of slow capital; it strikes me as the other side of the coin of agile, capitally disciplined startups.
6. Herbert, for whom it was too deep, swam like a fish, and got through capitally.
More similar words: capital, capitalize, capitalist, capitalism, capitalise, seed capital, capital gain, debt capital, capital letter, joint capital, human capital, capitalize on, capital stock, capital goods, capital gains, capital crime, capital budget, cost of capital, capital assets, social capital, capital offense, capital market, natural capital, capitalisation, capitalization, capital account, venture capital, capital resource, working capital, capital formation.