Similar words: levant, relevant, relevancy, relevance, levantine, irrelevant, relevantly, irrelevancy.
Random good picture Not show
1. LeVan says no dice, at least so far.
2. In this particular case, Levan and his team found a redshift of 9.4, blowing away the previous record, a gamma-ray burst that measured in at 8.2.
3. Levan Tskinishvili drove forward and threatened with a left-foot strike, with Scotland looking disjointed.
4. For Levan, the find is undoubtedly meaningful because of what it can tell us about the origins of the universe.
5. Since 2004 an ally of President Saakashvili, Levan Varshalomidze, has been chairman of the regional council of ministers.
6. Levan , Aloe Extract, Chamomile Essential, Alllantion can keep moisture, Repair the dry damaged skin and sedative anti-inflammatory effect.
7. Visibly shaken by the deafening noise, Bayern let Levan Kobiashvili immediately add a second in the 20th.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. Georgia fashioned two good chances with Taylor saving from Alexandre Iashvili and Levan Kenia strikes.
9. "The more we examined this burst, the better it looked, " Levan said in a statement.
10. The aim of this study was to control membrane fouling through elucidating the behaviors of levan adsorption onto Polyvinylidene Fluoride(PVDF) membrane in membrane bioreactor.
11. The energy bursts matched nicely with what you might expect when you "throw a star into a black hole", Dr Levan told BBC News.
12. Protein with activity of hydrolyzing dextran, starch, mutan, inulin and levan, gene encoding the same, cell expressing the same, and production method thereof.
More similar words: levant, relevant, relevancy, relevance, levantine, irrelevant, relevantly, irrelevancy, irrelevance, irrelevantly, relevant cost, be relevant to, televangelist, relevant range, relevant portion, relevant control, relevant document, relevant production, evans, yerevan, evangel, levator, elevate, grievance, police van, elevator, elevated, evangelise, evanescent, evangelist.