Random good picture Not show
1. Quantificationally estimate on the and the bof the L-tyrosine.
2. L-tryptophan and L-tyrosine were used as chiral reagents on the covalent functionalization of MWNT. The product was characterized with SEM, FT-IR Spectrum and Electrochemical method.
3. Oligomers consisting of L-aspartic acid, L-glutamic acid, L-tyrosine and L-phenylalanine were synthesized through the corresponding amino acid.
4. Methods:Chiglitazar was synthesized from 2-(4-fluoro)benzoylcyclohexanone, L-tyrosine methyl ester and 1,2-dibromoethane via 3 steps.
5. Commercially available poly L-tyrosine was exposed to nitrating species and the damage was monitored by UV spectroscopy and alkaline gel electrophoresis.
6. Tyrosinase performs action for catalytic oxidation of L-tyrosine and L-dopa to form melanin.
7. Contains L-Tyrosine, an amino acid that is needed by the thyroid to produce one of the most important hormones that control metabolism.
7. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
8. The noncompetitive inhibition of taurine on tyrosinase was determined with l-tyrosine as substrate.
9. Taken as a maintenance supplement, it works synergistically with other "smart nutrients" like Ginkgo Biloba, GABA, Phosphatidyl Serine and L-Tyrosine, or can be taken alone.
10. The amount of aromatic amino acids such as L-tryptophan, L-tyrosine and L-phenylalanine was important for the accumulation of D-ribose, and its amount need to be controlled precisely.
11. The preparing conditions were discussed on mixed ligand complexes of rare earths with L-tyrosine and glycine. Mass spectra of two complexes were analysed.
12. It was thought of interest to investigate the immunogenicity of nitrated poly L-tyrosine vis-a-vis its possible role in the induction of antibodies in systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE).
13. For example: L-dopa and melanin can be synthesized by oxidation of L-tyrosine catalyzed with tyrosinase. L-dopa is the most effective drug in the treatment of Parkinson' s disease.
14. Positive gustatory responses to the tested stimulatory compounds, except Glycine, L-proline, L-Tryptophan and L-Tyrosine, were observed.
More similar words: tyrosine, tyrosinase, kerosine, rosiness, rosin, sclerosing, cosine, tyro, cytosine, nosiness, cosiness, tyrol, carnosine, adenosine, penalty rate, tyrolean, styrofoam, utility room, butyronitrile, adenosine deaminase, hemosiderosis, adenosine diphosphate, adenosine triphosphate, nephrosclerosis, adenosine monophosphate, atherosclerosis, gyrostat, betsy ross, gyroscope, gyroscopic.