Similar words: tyrolean, tyro, tyrosine, styrofoam, l-tyrosine, tyrosinase, utility room, butyronitrile. Meaning: n. a picturesque mountainous province of western Austria.
Random good picture Not show
1. Kirchberg is extremely well positioned for exploring the Tyrol, yet it remains unspoilt and reasonable priced.
2. Name the stealth ship that Tyrol and Cally built.
3. The governor of South Tyrol, a German-speaking province ceded to Italy after the First World War, said that it was unreasonable to expect his people to celebrate their subjugation to an alien culture.
4. By whom was Chief Tyrol 's Blackbird stealth fighter named?
5. For each of these two tunes, Clementine and Tyrol , make two different kinds of percussion accompaniments.
6. Where are Tyrol and Cally trapped — with an oxygen leak — in "A Day in the Life"?
7. Where are Cally and Galen Tyrol trapped in "A Day in the Life"?
8. Only thereafter , after the Austrian army had been disarmed, Italian soldiers could finally invade South - Tyrol.
8. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
9. The model will go on display beginning March 1 to Jan. 15, 2012, at the South Tyrol Museum of Archaeology in Bolzano, Italy.
10. Apparently the Italians liked it here , so they never gave back South - Tyrol to Austria.
11. Years after, Northmour was killed fighting under the colours of Garibaldi for the liberation of Tyrol.
12. Documented evidence of Schleicherlaufen dates to the 15th century, but the festival may well have older roots in the rituals of pre-Christian peoples in Austria's Tyrol region.
13. What is the designation of the weapons locker, a designation that might make science fiction fans chuckle, where Cally overhears Tyrol, Tigh and Foster having a meeting ?
More similar words: tyrolean, tyro, tyrosine, styrofoam, l-tyrosine, tyrosinase, utility room, butyronitrile, Pityrosporum, payroll, pyrology, pyrolyzer, pyrolysis, pyrolytic, pyrolusite, payroll taxes, pyroligneous, payroll check, payroll system, payroll records, payroll deductions, tyr, tyre, satyr, styrax, styryl, martyr, tyrant, butyryl, butyric.