Random good picture Not show
1. The air raids were planned to knock out communications on the ground.
2. The government decided to knock out gambling.
3. When you hit them, you knock out their spindly legs and their big bodies come flying right through your windshield.
4. Even knock out a mouthful of teeth?
5. The boxer scored a knock out.
6. Sir? What if they fail to knock out the Invid defense shields?
7. This little lady will knock out a tank at 300 yards.
8. When those gaps happen, knock out some of your to - do list.
9. They discovered how to inactivate, or knock out, single genes in laboratory animals.
9. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
10. They discovered how to inactivate or knock out single genes in libratory animals.
11. It was pointed out that, by delaying knock out to let castings slowly cool in moulds, it is possible to eliminate casting stress and to offer the last guarantee for producing hi-quality castings.
12. I heard him knock out his pipe on the mantelpiece.
13. He was defeated with a knock out.
14. Raid on the city, knock out, evil tusks.
15. Storms knock out power , but don't cool off southern Asia.
16. Less ash than that would knock out electrical power and relay stations.
17. The corneal grafts in CD 8 knock out mice were rejected at ( 28±3 ) days.
18. The enemy charged up the mountain, attempting to knock out our forces.
19. They discovered how to inactivate knock out,(sentencedict.com) single genes in laboratory animals.
20. He's not a very accomplished pianist, but he can knock out a tune.
21. Laser weapons During the game, the countries fought to knock out each other's satellites.
22. Not only do you have to find it, but you may have to knock out the retaining plug.
23. There are good biological reasons for why it is so difficult to produce drugs that will knock out viral infections.
24. But your newly acquired knowledge of GroovySql will let you knock out this application in a snap, leaving you with time to add in extra features if you so desire.
25. This was no Saint Francis with enough time to knock out a few canticles or to preach to the birds or do any of the other endearing things so close to Franny Glass's heart.
26. Elderberry juice, tea or syrup are potent and can help knock out flu symptoms.
27. To put it less punningly, Groovy's template framework is a slick alternative for plain-Jane Java coding when you need to quickly knock out simple applications that require a view aspect.
28. In 1981, Prime Minister Menachem Begin sent fighter jets to knock out Iraq's "Osirak" nuclear reactor.
29. The development of a credible missile defence system (one that could knock out a high percentage of incoming missiles) would further erode the deterrent relationship.
30. While Houston did not take the brunt of the storm the way Galveston did, Ike did knock out the city's water pumping systems, and that was sufficient to threaten the whole health-care system.
More similar words: knock off, knock, knock down, pick out, stick out, check out, black out, know, on occasion, dock, sock, well-known, know about, well known, stock, shock, block, seek out, back on, pick off, back of, cocked, hockey, rocket, workout, mark out, work out, walk out, look out, acknowledge.