Random good picture Not show
1. The spans keep in line by using a simple micro switch system.
2. Expenses will be kept in line, he said, not ruling out the possibility of minor layoffs.
3. By 1990 motor insurance had kept in line with average earnings and risen to ￡223.
4. If the workforce doesn't keep in line, their jobs begin to move south.
5. The dissertation highlights that the salary scheme should keep in line with the business strategy and also satisfy with both the business needs and staff desires.
6. In terms of orientation, the journal must also keep in line with the orientation of the university.
7. Japan is suggested to keep in line with major trading countries with regard to the amendment.
8. Elevation of outdoor terrace: keep in line with the peripheral roads and sidewalk.
9. Li Nan led the team to keep in line with the creation of opportunities for teammates, Moco , and Chandler hit successive one-third.
10. Tell me how I keep in line with the university, what's going on?
11. Psychological counseling does not keep in line with the development of moral education in university although it is now introduced into moral education step by step.
12. And one of the best ways to keep in line with the fit lifestyle is by increasing the amount of walking you get in every day.
13. Moreover with China joining WTO, we should keep in line with the international occupational safety and health management.
14. To keep in line with international market, Shenzhen securities market sho...
15. Keep in line and steer to the light for anchorage.
16. FRANK, vice president of HOMEDEPOT said that except for dimensions, specifications and shapes,(Sentencedict.com) the water absorption of ceramic tile should also keep in line with overseas architecture and design.
17. I'm sure you'll understand that this is to protect the interests of our customers and to keep in line with the Data Protection Act.
18. In the side wind the truck with a trailer is liable to deviate from the right direction, and also the tractor and the trailer are not able to keep in line, so that handling performance is affected.
19. China has always taken the road of peaceful development and keep in line with the defensive national defense policy, he said.
20. The organization and personnel contribution to psychological counseling do not keep in line with the development of the counseling in moral education.
21. Recently in China, many people buy themselves houses. The price for real estate has doubled and redoubled over past few years while they still keep in line, waiting for the their chance for houses.
22. As far as the official seals are concerned, they shall be approved by the public security bureau and keep in line with the ratified size, style language, and number of the official seal.
More similar words: keep in, keeping, keep in mind, beekeeping, keep in with, in line, inline, fall in line, time keeping, keep in touch, book-keeping, safekeeping, housekeeping, bookkeeping, timekeeping, peacekeeping, keep in contact, mainline, main line, in keeping with, record keeping, in line with, stand in line, keep in touch with, out of keeping with, in-line skate, keep in contact with, sleepiness, creepiness, double-entry bookkeeping.