Random good picture Not show
1. They killed a bottle of kaoliang between them.
2. That is, the existing packing designs of Kaoliang liquor boxes mostly use warm and low-bright colors while the consumers mostly like warm, pure and high-bright colors.
3. Provided persuaded to drink per pot without kaoliang, not silk Cricket reminder machine.
4. Lee also said that Kinmen Kaoliang wine was especially popular in Fujian, Guangdong and the northeast of China.
5. After the kaoliang has been steamed, rice husks are mixed in to keep it from being too sticky.
6. They drank and had a very bottle of Kaoliang spirit.
7. Maise, millet and kaoliang adapt readily to varying natural conditions.
8. The next morning we took a boat back to Nankan and visited several sites including the distillery and the famous Tunnel 88 where the Kaoliang is stored.
9. The male-sterile line cell nucleus has the Kafir nuclear system, the kaoliang nuclear system, trend Kafir nuclear system and the Shallu nuclear system.
10. Some series of liquor was already brewaged such as farm series, shore series and red kaoliang series.
11. I take over carefully of what, vases at the bottom of the "Kinmen kaoliang" markings.
12. Stemming from the attention on food security, the state government encourages the use of marginal land to cultivate non-food crops, such as cassava, sweet potato, sugar cane and sweet kaoliang.
13. He just ate a little fish and took a shot of Kaoliang .
13. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. In the bazaar, there were 20 or 30 stalls old villager set up, half of the goods were dried potatoes and carrots with beards like old man, also chilli flour mixed a lot of kaoliang hull was sold.
15. This article summarized the character and manufacturing technics of kaoliang color, and its exploitation and utilization in china.
16. The locals seem to have a natural immunity to Kaoliang and love to share Kaoliang with visitors.
17. The research method in the first stage, Morphological Analysis and KJ (Kawakita Jiro Method) were conducted to investigate the application of the design attributes of the Kaoliang liquor boxes.
18. In those days, my family also met with increasing difficulties. All the year round, we went without rice to eat, and simply lived on edible wild hers and kaoliang.
More similar words: kaolin, kaoline, kaolinite, eolian, aeolian, anglian, defoliant, mongolian, anatolian, aeolian harp, chang jiang, folia, liana, foliar, julian, pliant, malian, foliate, foliage, goliath, reliant, alliance, valiant, Abelian, galliano, pliancy, Italian, foliated, magnolia, anatolia.