Random good picture Not show
1. These areas need developing, so entrepreneurs pump in investment: capital accumulated from the slave trade, sugar and cotton.
2. How can you raise investment capital in this difficult funding environment?
3. Assuming that adequate investment capital is available, how does the typical U.S. start-up access it on terms that reward fairly both the founder's sweat equity and the investor's risk of capital?
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. Investment capital could more easily shift from individual, "siloed" research projects toward specific product-focused projects.
5. Hedge fund is a pool of investment capital , usually organized as a limited partnership.
6. A financial system, which allocates scarce investment capital, is no different.
7. I am aware that my investment capital must not result from a criminal offence.
8. With investment capital readily available and China's economy at double - digit growth rates, heavy industry expanded massively.
9. The money was used to purchase either arms or consumer goods, rather than as investment capital to increase production facilities.
10. So will Labour's plans to impose added costs on business, if they cause an exodus of investment capital.
11. The plan is expected to create vast amounts of investment capital.
12. Last month, Total Entertainment completed a new round of investment capital financing totaling more than $ 12 million.
13. Everyone agrees it will have a big role in ensuring China allocates its investment capital better.
14. This paper discusses the capital budgeting problem when the investment capital comes partially from bank loam.
More similar words: investment, direct investment, investment banker, additional investment, capital punishment, vestment, venture capital, capital, capitalize, capitalism, human capital, state capitalism, industrial capitalism, capita, invest, investor, reinvest, investing, per capita income, investigate, investiture, investigator, investigation, adjustment, capitol, capitulate, recapitulate, capitulation, installment payment, hospital.