Random good picture Not show
1) Accurate dating of pregnancy is important for other reasons, such as prenatal diagnosis and early identification of intrauterine growth retardation.
2) The intra-uterine device is a foreign body, as are the tampons used to absorb the menstrual flow.
3) The accurate diagnosis achieved combined with the evolution of intrauterine surgery, however, is radically changing patients' management.
4) Hepatology Digest: When intra-uterine transmission happens, the vaccination and hepatitis B immunoglobulin might not be functional.
5) Objective:To detect the clinical result of intra-uterine pack with sterilized gauze for control of postpartum hemorrhage.
6) The most common methods for contraception are: condom, intra-uterine device (IUD), and oral contraceptives.
7) Objective To discuss the contraceptive mechanism of intra-uterine devices and the reasons of their AEs, and provide the effective information for clinical usage .
8) The risk of low birth weight and intra-uterine retardation increases for babies of mothers who smoke.
9) Results:Intra-uterine pack with sterilized gauze could control postpartum hemorrhage successfully,(http://sentencedict.com/intra-uterine.html) decrease rate of emergency hysterectomy.
10) Hepatology Digest: When intra-uterine transmission happens, the vaccination and hepatitis B immunoglobulin might not be functional. What is the incidence of this and how might we prevent it?
11) Objective:To investigate the effect of Lipopolysaccharide(LPS)on intra-uterine fetal death(IUFD), fetal growth retardation(IUGR)and skeletal development retardation in mice.
12) The ring glittered on its damson pouffe like some intra-uterine device.
13) Since then, procedures have moved on, with more than three million babies worldwide conceived through Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART) — IVF, ovulation induction and intra-uterine induction.
14) Objective To seek an effective method of preventing postpartum intra-uterine bleeding, reducing pain of the patients, and increasing the efficiency of postpartum nursing after caesarean section.
15) The Government is paying for fertility counselling, operations to reverse vasectomies and tubal ligations , and for the removal of intra-uterine devices, China's most common birth-control method.
More similar words: intrauterine, intrauterine device, extrauterine, extra-uterine, extrauterine pregnancy, uterine contraction, uterine, uterine artery, uterine tube, uterine cavity, human-computer interaction, intra-arterial, cauterize, cauterization, neutering, hydraulic engineering, computer industry, contrariness, intraperitoneal, sintering, enter into, automotive engineering, automobile engineering, wateriness, computer instruction, interfering, splintering, aeronautical engineering, jitteriness, user interface.