Random good picture Not show
1) No administration had directed the Interstate Commerce Commission to order discontinuance of this practice in conformity with the court decisions.
2) Interstate Highway Commission; interstate highways; Interstate Commerce Commission; interstate commerce.
3) Soon the Interstate Commerce Commission announced rules banning racial segregation at all public transportation centers.
4) In response, the Interstate Commerce Commission, the United States' first economic regulatory agency, was created in 1887.
5) New headquarters built for the Interstate Commerce Commission celebrated government regulation, which reined in market forces and curbed capitalism.
6) Commerce between the states is regulated by the Interstate Commerce Commission, but intrastate commerce is supervised by the states themselves.
7) Regulation of freight rates by the Interstate Commerce Commission was removed for most cargoes, provided they could go by road.
8) They quarrel with Taft over the terms of a bill to strengthen the powers of the Interstate Commerce Commission.
9) The agency was ordered to develop such guidelines by Congress in 1995 when it enacted legislation creating the STB as a successor to the former Interstate Commerce Commission.
10) In addition,(http://sentencedict.com/interstate commerce commission.html) the FederalRegulatory Commission's authority to regulate oil pipelines came from the Interstate Commerce Commission.
11) In addition, the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission's authority to regulate oil pipelines came from the Interstate Commerce Commission.
12) This is the usual justification for antitrust laws and such regulatory agencies as the Interstate Commerce Commission and the Civil Aeronautics Board.
More similar words: interstate commerce, decommission, federal trade commission, e-commerce, commission, commissioned, commissioner, federal communications commission, Royal Commission, atomic energy commission, intercession, interstate, intermission, commerce, intercommunicate, chamber of commerce, recommendation, commercialization, State Council, commissar, commissary, commercial, recommend, commissariat, commercially, recommence, interception, recommended, commercialize, commercialism.