Random good picture Not show
1. Our college team took the wooden spoon in the inter-collegiate league this season.
2. In the early 1970s, 85 percent of all intercollegiate athletes were men.
3. Plebes play any one of 21 intercollegiate sports or participate in intramurals.
4. He takes part in the intercollegiate sports every year.
5. Columbia University sponsors 29 intercollegiate teams competing in the Ivy League in NCAA Division I (I-AA for football).
6. This thesis made an in depth probe to intercollegiate teaching resources and presented its obvious advantages as well as obstacles needs handling.
7. I was recruited to play intercollegiate basketball and became a professional player.
8. The Department will foster the highest level of intercollegiate athletic competition and compete nationally in selected sports.
9. Each plan includes coverage for Emergency Medical Evacuation, Intercollegiate Sports, Acts of Terrorism and more!
10. The University's intercollegiate sports teams compete with regional rivals in men's and women's sports.
11. The intercollegiate competence is, by nature, that of human resources, with the competition at higher level as its core.
12. Anything less would be second-class citizenship in the world of intercollegiate sports.
13. After entering an American University , I watched , for the first time , an intercollegiate football match on the campus.http://sentencedict.com/intercollegiate.html
14. Recently I was in Harvard as a special guest for the annual Taiwanese Students' Association, the Intercollegiate, where universities around the country congregate in Harvard for a day of celebration.
15. His decision to leave the team just on the eve of the intercollegiate tournament was certainly a bolt from the blue.
16. This competition revealed the high English standards in Tianjin and promoted intercollegiate exchange and cooperation.
17. We met in the final of the next big intercollegiate tournament, and though I had an early lead, he won in three sets.
18. Then, in the research of various factors on the basis of analysis of the relationship, construct the intercollegiate cooperative learning based on network model, and this model in detail.
19. Any player who has graduated from high school and is at least 17 years old qualifies for the NBA draft if that player renounces intercollegiate eligibility.
20. Any player who has graduated from high school and is at least 17 years old qualifies for the NBA draft if that player renounces16 intercollegiate eligibility17.
21. Greensboro College is known for its individual concern for students, strong academic advising program, nationally recognized intercollegiate athletics and leadership development programs.
22. Student exchange programs, Chinese and Hindi language teaching and intercollegiate partnership are going on actively, producing positive result.
23. We got to know each other while we were watching an intercollegiate baseball match. And we are going to watch another game tomorrow.
24. Soon after he was asked to work with an Intercollegiate Commission to form a system of academic apparel.
More similar words: collegiate, collegial, collegian, intercommunicate, intercom, roller coaster, watercolor, watercolour, intercourse, intercostal, interconnect, allegiant, allegiance, interconnected, interconnection, sexual intercourse, interconvertible, intercontinental, college, intermediate, percolate, solar collector, interstate commerce, intermediate goods, illegitimate, electoral college, watercourse, illegitimate child, water cooler, elegiac.