Random good picture Not show
(1) Carbon nanotubes are produced in two kinds of inert atmosphere at the pressure range of 11 to 92 kPa by arc discharge.
(2) Inert atmosphere ovens use noble gases, such as nitrogen and argon, to prevent oxidation caused by high temperatures.
(3) Different from the traditional active metal brazing, RAB uses a liquid-phase oxide-metal melt at high temperature and the process does not require a vacuum or inert atmosphere.
(4) The thermal weight loss of asphaltene in the pitch road building oil modified with different additives is studied with derivative thermo -gravimetric analyzer in inert atmosphere. Sentencedict.com
(5) The influences of reaction conditions such as reaction time, temperature, solvent and inert atmosphere to the reaction result were discussed.
(6) It is important that the preparation be run entirely in an inert atmosphere.
(7) The degree of crystallinity can be increased by annealing in an inert atmosphere.
(8) All solder powders that are used for our paste manufacturing are made under inert atmosphere and under tight quality control program.
(9) The demineralized (De-ash) and de-pyrite (Dep) raw Yima coal was pyrolyzed in a fluidized-bed reactor in inert atmosphere to examine the sulfur removal efficiency.
(10) Advanced technical ceramics. Mechanical properties of ceramic composites at high temperature under inert atmosphere. Determination of compression properties.
(11) The thermal weight loss of asphaltine in the pitch road building oil modified with different additives is studied with derivative thermo - gravimetric analyzer in inert atmosphere.
(12) As the nearly unreactive diatomic molecule N2, it is useful as an inert atmosphere or to dilute other gases.
(13) Special care has been taken to ensure these inert gas ovens are fully sealed to maintain their inert atmosphere and provide consistent thermal processing.
(14) This nitrogen is introduced through the heater housings. Thereby the electrical junctions and heater terminals are also maintained in the inert atmosphere.
(15) Contact reaction brazing ( CRB ) for millimetre waveguide in inert atmosphere has been investigated.
(16) Controlled atmosphere isolators for laboratory and small scale manufacturing processes that require a dry or low oxygen or inert atmosphere, designed and built for customers' specific applications.
(17) Two computation theories of critical conditions for ignition of UDMH droplet in an inert atmosphere are presented.
More similar words: atmosphere, standard atmosphere, oxidizing atmosphere, controlled atmosphere, atmospheric, atmospherics, atmospherically, atmospheric duct, atmospheric oxygen, atmospheric pressure, atmospheric condition, atmospheric refraction, thermosphere, chromosphere, exosphere, geosphere, biosphere, ionosphere, mesosphere, aerosphere, oncosphere, lithosphere, hydrosphere, photosphere, microsphere, ozonosphere, heliosphere, troposphere, asthenosphere, stratosphere.