Random good picture Not show
1. She arrived in a cloud of industrial-strength perfume.
2. They served us industrial-strength coffee.
3. Industrial-strength decor with steel shelves and cement floors, copper and glass, and greenery.
4. The city's industrial-strength campaign... the end of the Lindsay administration in 1971.
5. Its proven technology qualifies it as an industrial-strength DBMS for an embedded database server on multiple platforms.
6. But providing industrial-strength wireless connectivity to an office, apartment building, or neighborhood is different.
7. DB2 Universal Database is a scalable, industrial-strength database that will be the data management foundation for your e-business.
8. The idea with V5 was to create an industrial-strength language for Web application development.
9. BSD/OS is a very reliable, industrial-strength, system, that just runs and runs without any problems.
10. It is the scalable, industrial-strength database ideal as the data management foundation for your evolution into e-business.
11. R is an industrial-strength, general-purpose, statistics-oriented open source language based on more than two decades of production experience.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
12. But before you dig out the industrial-strength herbicide to dump into the ocean and reduce the risk of hurricanes, it might be wise to consider the implications.
13. Plenty of industrial-strength products rely on VFS.
14. For industrial-strength software and systems configuration management for Linux and many other platforms, read about the Tivoli Change and Configuration Management Solution.
15. Imagine how much more critical performance will be for industrial-strength applications involving multiple linked files with customized applications on top.
16. Her gear shifts sounded like twenty cooks pushing trays of silverware into an industrial-strength garbage disposal.
17. It is easy to see that an attacker could put even an industrial-strength Web server out of business due to the amplification effects of the attack.
18. Whenever I encounter something as seemingly simple as Rails, I wonder if it's really able to work in real(sentencedict.com), industrial-strength environments.
19. She was only half-surprised to find a small electronic device and foot-long battery wand secured to her metal fender with industrial-strength magnets.
20. If you answered yes to any of the above questions, it's time for you to pick an industrial-strength logging API and start using it.
21. But now that the department actually possessed things worth stealing, the university installed some industrial-strength locks.
22. We would expect any enterprise-scale SOA infrastructure to be both scalable and resilient; it should also include industrial-strength Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) and security technologies.
23. Legendary Reliability When up-time is critical, our products are known as industrial-strength.
More similar words: financial strength, industrial sector, industrial system, signal strength, industrial engineer, flexural strength, from strength to strength, industrial engineering, industrial, industrially, industrialise, industrialize, industrial zone, industrial area, industrial age, industrialism, industrialist, industrialized, industrial bank, industrial arts, industrialised, postindustrial, industrial park, industrial plant, industrial robot, industrial goods, industrial design, industrial action, industrial complex, industrial market.