Random good picture Not show
1. The two departments work independently of each other.
2. The two departments operate independently of each other.
3. The commission will operate independently of ministers.
4. The student union is run independently of college authorities.
5. My limbs seemed to be working independently of each other.
6. Each part of the organization operates independently of the others.
7. He argued that ideas do not exist independently of the language that expresses them.
8. Scientists in different countries, working independently of each other, have come up with very similar results.
9. Acting independently of the party line?
10. The legislative system operates independently of the President.
11. Plasmid: circular DNA molecules able to replicate independently of the chromosome in microorganisms.
12. Independently of this process, the Federal Assembly would discuss calling a referendum in December.
13. Do they operate independently of the economic and material circumstances in which individuals are placed?
14. Those authors who operate independently of Palace purview soon discover that doors are quickly locked[Sentencedict.com], bolted and barred to inquiry.
15. According to the standard seventeenth-century view, there exist, independently of and antecedently to our perception of them, material bodies.
16. The Commission is pledged to act independently of national or sectional interests.
17. Independently of any other verb, the bare infinitive here expresses an event as a possibility, a rejected possibility.
18. The government had the power to legislate by emergency decree independently of Parliament.
19. Can we devise a system in which judges function independently of party politics?
20. Despite holding political appointments, in all matters of criminal prosecution they must act independently of the interests of government.
21. The following is a list of the best known courses available to individuals enrolling independently of company sponsorship.
22. In the United States the courts exercise a good deal of influence quite independently of the other branches of government.
23. The other side of the movie is structured by a choreography that seems to function independently of the screenplay.
24. The non-substitution theorem then applies, and prices are again determined independently of demand conditions.
25. Corporate profits, however, are taxed at the cOrpOrate rate independently of the individual Owners' income.
26. Only in this case can breathing and heartbeat continue independently of the patient's own ability to sustain them.http://Sentencedict.com
27. Second, everything you draw is an object that can be selected, moved, reshaped or deleted independently of the rest.
28. Given this reality, the law imposes duties upon the doctor which exist independently of agreement.
29. At times his voice went through its paces almost independently of the sense.
30. False perception can arise only if the nervous system has spontaneous activity independently of any causative external object.
More similar words: independently, independent, be independent of, independent clause, independent agency, independent variable, independency, independence, independence hall, independence day, economic independence, commonwealth of independent states, dependent, declaration of independence, dependents, dependent on, interdependent, dependent clause, dependent variable, dependency, dependence, interdependency, interdependence, undependable, pendent, indecently, despondently, impendent, pendency, impendence.