Random good picture Not show
1. He was indentured to a carpenter.
2. His son was indentured to the local blacksmith.
3. The land was worked on by indentured labourers.
4. Calvert favoured large investors who would bring indentured servants with them and granted large manors to these planters.
5. Daniel arrived in Maryland as an indentured servant.
6. They are descendants of indentured importees.
7. In modern Japan, girls are not sold indentured service, nor are they coerced into sexual relations.
8. Although forced labor movement like slave labor and indentured labor has been going on for centuries - voluntary labor movement was a rarity.
9. Although some victims end up working as indentured servants, the vast majority are sold into prostitution.
10. The Africans became indentured servants, trading labor for shelter and eventual freedom.
11. Indentured labourers from the southern provinces of China, such as Kwangtung , were recruited to fill the gap.
12. The indentured servants?work conditions and duration of service also depended on location.
13. Typically, an indentured immigrant singed with a ship owner or a recruiting agent in England.
14. Typically, an indentured immigrant signed with a shipowner or a recruiting agent in England.
15. As a full member of the Drapers' Company and with apprentices indentured to him he produced manuscript and engraved charts.
16. Remember how the first Chinese came to the US - as indentured labor to work on railroads?
17. There shall not be any use of forced labor, whether in the form of prison labor, indentured labor[http://sentencedict.com/indentured.html], bonded labor or otherwise.
18. Some poor parents sell the children to affluent Haitians as indentured servants, or restaveks—from rester avec.
19. After all, it is not asthe perpetrators of these shenanigans were indigent, let alone indentured slaves.
More similar words: indenture, partial denture, venture, debenture, adventure, independent, adventurer, independently, venturesome, be independent of, misadventure, joint venture, independent agency, adventuresome, indent, venture capital, debenture holder, indented, indention, venture capitalist, indentation, independency, independence, independence day, century, centurion, edentulous, denature, matured, declaration of independence.