Random good picture Not show
3. We searched in vain for the missing child.
4. Parents campaigned in vain for her reinstatement.
5. I tried in vain to start a conversation.
6. They sought in vain for somewhere to shelter.
7. He tried in vain to bring his temper under control.
8. We tried in vain to make him change his mind.
9. A seemingly endless line of trucks waits in vain to load up.
10. They endeavoured to make her happy but in vain.
11. Their lives have not been laid down in vain.
12. Doctors battled in vain to save his life.
13. They waited in vain for a response.
14. All our efforts were in vain.
15. All our work was in vain.
16. Police searched in vain for the missing gunman.
17. She waited in vain for her son to return.
18. They endeavored to make her happy, but in vain.
19. John tried in vain to gloss over his faults.
20. They tried in vain to persuade her to go.
21. All his father's exhortations were in vain.
22. Have you been taking my name in vain ?
23. They tried in vain to open the locked door.
24. She searched in vain for her passport.sentencedict.com/in vain.html
25. They attempted in vain to modernise these antiquated industries.
26. Have you been taking my name in vain again?
27. I tried in vain to dispel her misgivings.
28. All the police's efforts to find him were in vain.
29. All efforts to reconcile her with her husband were in vain.
30. He wants the world to know his son did not die in vain.
More similar words: invade, invasion, maintain, canvas, prevail, available, be available, availability, invent, invest, invoke, involve, in view of, investor, involved, inventory, invention, invitation, inveterate, investment, investigate, involvement, investigator, investigation, ain't, chain, faint, again, drain, regain.