Similar words: meantime, in time, in the nick of time, demeanor, meant, anthem, in the main, on time. Meaning: adv. during the intervening time.
Random good picture Not show
(1) The doctor will be here soon. In the meantime, try and relax.
(2) Please call a taxi, and in the meantime I'll pack some food.
(3) Your computer won't be arriving till Thursday. In the meantime, you can use Jude's. Sentencedict.com
(4) The next programme starts in five minutes; in the meantime, here's some music.
(5) In the meantime, the shares will continue to trade on the open market.
(6) My first novel was rejected by six publishers. In the meantime I had written a play.
(7) In the meantime the war of nerves seems likely to continue.
(8) Please find a taxi, and in the meantime I'll pack some food.
(9) In the meantime, put in for a divorce.
(10) In the meantime new industrial landscapes have developed.
(11) But in the meantime, people suffered terribly.
(12) But in the meantime he's enjoying his new-found freedom.
(13) In the meantime consumers are taking the strain.
(14) In the meantime, good luck, Raul.
(15) The other seven had in the meantime absconded.
(16) In the meantime, just hang on in there.
(17) In the meantime New Year's Eve came and went.
(18) In the meantime the meat continued in the evenings.
(19) In the meantime eat that while it's hot.
(20) In the meantime, existing legislation applies.
(21) In the meantime, heat a non-stick or heavy-based pan.
(22) In the meantime a significant development took place.
(23) In the meantime they must keep their faith.
(24) In the meantime Koquillion emerges from the tunnel door.
(25) In the meantime, put your batteries on charge!
(26) In the meantime, the Government should adopt a far more dynamic approach to fiscal policy.
(27) Eventually your child will leave home to lead her own life as a fully independent adult, but in the meantime she relies on your support.
(28) When he woke up next morning, he discovered that the boat had, in the meantime, travelled to Calais.
(29) I didn't see her for another five years, and in the meantime she had got married and had a couple of kids.
(30) These will be resolved or abandoned in the course aide time, and in the meantime will have no moral standing.
More similar words: meantime, in time, in the nick of time, demeanor, meant, anthem, in the main, on time, untimely, from time to time, intimate, intimately, sentimental, sentiment, mean, theme, meanwhile, by means of, by any means, by all means, by no means, scheme, meaningful, vehement, time, at home and abroad, at the mercy of, pageant, for a time, at no time.